08 double din questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 08 double din questions

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 08-15-2014, 11:42 AM   #1
Blu3rav3n
1999 TJ Wrangler 

08 double din questions

Ok so ive done plenty of stereo installations where I didnt just hack of the original harness and solder/heatshrink on the new one; however, I cant not find the correct harness I need to go from my factory deck/non nav/not premium to maintain a clean install look.

I bought the xsvi-6502-nav. Saw a few people talk about the harness, read online that it works for 07-08, and even my Metra deck bezel manual mentioned it.

However the harness is different.

What am I missing? No one online has a clear walk through online that explains. Did I buy the wrong harness again? I was going to just use the female to male harness + adapter with the rca's and amp wire but found out the deck would power on. So i bought this one only to find out it has a different connecter.

Ill upload pics later of the 2 different harness I have but im thinking at this point its a hack job waiting to happen and say screw the clean install and stop wasting money on harnesses that dont work.

Thanks for any help guys.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.