08 compass Aux hookup - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 08 compass Aux hookup

Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.com

Unread 02-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
kevinw2345
2008 JK Wrangler 

08 compass Aux hookup

Hello i have a 2008 jeep compass with the 9 speaker boston acoustic system, and built in navigation but dont seem to have an aux input. Does anyone know how i can hook up my ipod to my stereo, i am getting tired of burning cds hope someone can give me a hand. Also my stereo is a "rec"

kevinw2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

Rec?
FujativeOCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
kevinw2345
2008 JK Wrangler 

I believe thats what it says, i dont know all i know is its the navigation system with no aux input at all, 6 disk changer and thats it lol any help is appreciated.
kevinw2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #4
jacko15
2014 WK 

REC is the sales code for your unit, and according to the owners manual there's no aux input, sorry. We have the REF code radio in our '08 and it has the aux function, and it is explained in the manual. You could try a forum search to see if anyone has found a way to patch portable players into your system, or maybe a google search. I know we like that functionality in ours. Good luck.
jacko15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.