07 patriot intermittent electrical problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 07 patriot intermittent electrical problem

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
Porksword04

07 patriot intermittent electrical problem

I can't figure out why this truck is having electrical issues, just changed the battery. Sometimes it starts others it won't till i rehook the battery up to it. Now it won't start, the ignition turns on part way shows the odometer, but none of the radio lights or anything. Nothing happens at all when I try to start it. ItsJust dead, no click whine squeal or moan. Like if the truck had no battery. I don't know why the battery shows in spec. Over 12v. It makes no sense. I'm thinking steering module or w/e? Thanks for any help.

Porksword04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

Or a bad chassis ground on one of the circuits that wont turn on?
FujativeOCR is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.