'07 Mopar MK Parts Book - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > '07 Mopar MK Parts Book

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinGear Installs at CCOR SpecialSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 07-20-2007, 05:51 AM   #1
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

'07 Mopar MK Parts Book

Here’ something that we can all use. Thanks to nearly.normal we have a 7.36MB copy of the MOPAR ’07 MK Parts Book. This is in pdf format so you will need Adobe Reader to view it. Go here to download Adobe Reader if you don’t have it or need to update.

Adobe Reader

FYI: I am a true novice when it comes to building web pages, this is my first attempt! I have a freebie (love the price) but just this one file uses over ½ my storage space and my bandwidth is only 3GB measured hourly (whatever that means). This file is the only thing of interest, it’s a Plain Jane page so just go in, click on the link to open, save it to your computer and leave so that others can get on. If you get a message that this site is not available then I have exceeded my bandwidth limit for now so try again later. If this appears to be successful I will be looking to get a bigger and better site to work with and if some of you are familiar with HTML editing software and good hosting please let me know! Right now I'm looking at this HTML software. If you know of something similar, let me know. http://www.coffeecup.com/

'07 Mopar Jeep MK Parts Book

Folks, this kind of stuff is not the functions of a Mod. I do appreciate the kudos that some of you have given me but I am first and foremost a user just like you except the benevolent leaders in the not too distant past thought that I could use some extra privileges to try and keep the MK section straight. I am always open to suggestions and comments, just send me a pm if you have any concerns!

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2007, 10:14 AM   #2
nearly.normal
2007 MK Patriot 

Hey Gramps,

When I get back from lunch I can put it(the pdf) on my server and send a link.

I would have from the start, but I didn't want to post something for free that some dealers or vendors around here might be selling.

Aside from any web page/space you may have. There are also numerous free file hosting sites where you can store files and share links. Many are a little 'suspect'. But I have heard good things about http://www.xdrive.com/.

See ya
Jim
nearly.normal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2007, 10:44 AM   #3
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearly.normal
Hey Gramps,

When I get back from lunch I can put it(the pdf) on my server and send a link.

I would have from the start, but I didn't want to post something for free that some dealers or vendors around here might be selling.

Aside from any web page/space you may have. There are also numerous free file hosting sites where you can store files and share links. Many are a little 'suspect'. But I have heard good things about http://www.xdrive.com/.

See ya
Jim
Thanks Jim!

The first thing that I looked for was a copyright. Not having seen any I felt that it was good to go. I don't think that there is a parts person in the world that objects to someone bringing them a correct part number!

I posted in the Mod section for information on web pages/sites/hosting and I've got a bunch of info to look over. This page that I put together sure runs out of bandwidth quickly, you get what you pay for sometimes! I'll be moving on to something better real soon but if you would like to post this in your server so that we could get better access that would be great!

Thanks again for the help

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2007, 12:55 PM   #4
nearly.normal
2007 MK Patriot 

Link for Parts Manual for 07 Compass/Patriot

http://www.nearlynormal.biz/jeep/patriot_info.html

Feel free to download and share.

Jim

Last edited by nearly.normal; 07-28-2007 at 05:06 PM..
nearly.normal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.