Zone Offroad 3" Lift Kit - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Zone Offroad 3" Lift Kit

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGPoison Spyder Ricochet RockersROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 10-02-2008, 07:45 AM   #16
Dirt_sample

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrann05 View Post
what kind of effect did it have on your gas mileage
Probably none since the Jeeps drink gas like a thirsty dog in July.

I'm planing on ordering the 4" kit next week, it comes with the cams for the front axle and the adjustable front track bar, plus the price is not all the much more. I figure once you add bumpers to the Jeep you are going to loose at least 3/4" of an inch anyways, so why not go with the 4".

Dirt_sample is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #17
DEPUTY DOG

Right now running the same route to work 1/2 highway, 1/2 city, I am getting about 16 were before I was getting about 17.5. Not Bad at all

PS.. Sethco thanks for posting the pics for everybody, I don't know what I'm doing wrong on this site.
DEPUTY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2008, 01:30 AM   #18
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEPUTY DOG View Post
Right now running the same route to work 1/2 highway, 1/2 city, I am getting about 16 were before I was getting about 17.5. Not Bad at all

PS.. Sethco thanks for posting the pics for everybody, I don't know what I'm doing wrong on this site.
you probably aren't doing anything wrong, unless they changed something when I wasn't looking, you don't enough posts to be able to post pictures...
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2008, 07:41 AM   #19
sethco
2008 JK Wrangler 

No problem! Thanks for making them avalible for us!

http://zoneoffroad.com/bad-to-the-bone?feat=34
sethco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2008, 02:25 AM   #20
alaskanthunder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Wow, you think the 3" would be overkill for my 33's on my 2-dr?

I really like the price of the 3"
Unread 10-04-2008, 07:10 AM   #21
DEPUTY DOG

If you are going to do the 3" I would stick w/ 35" it seems to fill the wheel well alot better.

33" look great w/ the 2" budget boosts though and Zone Offroad does sell it w/ shocks for the price most sell w/o them.
DEPUTY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #22
alaskanthunder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEPUTY DOG View Post
If you are going to do the 3" I would stick w/ 35" it seems to fill the wheel well alot better.

33" look great w/ the 2" budget boosts though and Zone Offroad does sell it w/ shocks for the price most sell w/o them.
I was figuring the 2" would be best suited, just wanted new springs...but oh well.

Yea, that price on the 2" with shocks is ridiculous! I love it
Unread 01-06-2009, 06:41 AM   #23
LalanP111
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanthunder View Post
I was figuring the 2" would be best suited, just wanted new springs...but oh well.

Yea, that price on the 2" with shocks is ridiculous! I love it
I am considering the 2" zone lift on my 1998 tj, does anyone know if zone is the best way to go (quality/price)?
LalanP111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 07:25 AM   #24
NotmyJK

Over the Christmas break I put a Zone 4" lift on my TJ and a Zone 2" puck lift w/shocks on my Wifes JK. They were both complete kits and the instructions were easy to follow. Dave at Zone was very helpfull on with questions I had - even some that didn't have to do with the lift kit. For the money, I'm pretty impressed. The JK rides better than stock and the TJ is bouncy but it is a short arm lift.
2008 JK unlimited (wifes)
2001 Boxster (wifes)
1995 Ford F350 dually flatbed (wifes)
NotmyJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 07:47 AM   #25
Zone_Offroad
O|V|E|N|D|O|R|O
1990 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotmyJK View Post
Over the Christmas break I put a Zone 4" lift on my TJ and a Zone 2" puck lift w/shocks on my Wifes JK. They were both complete kits and the instructions were easy to follow. Dave at Zone was very helpfull on with questions I had - even some that didn't have to do with the lift kit. For the money, I'm pretty impressed. The JK rides better than stock and the TJ is bouncy but it is a short arm lift.
Post up some pics!

www.ZoneOffroad.com

"Like" Zone Offroad on Facebook

BLOG CUSTOMER RIDES GALLERYYOUTUBE CHANNEL | PROJECT MJ BUILD

PM me for details on our Jeep Forum FREE SHIPPING promotion offered on $300+ orders of Zone. If you have any questions about our products, post in our section or shoot me a PM.
Zone_Offroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #26
NotmyJK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone_Offroad View Post
Post up some pics!
I don't have any of the JK yet but I'll get some tonight.

33" x 12.5" Mickey Thomsons

Thank you for your help Dave!
2001 Boxster (wifes)
Unread 01-06-2009, 01:03 PM   #27
STUPIDFACE
2008 JK Wrangler 

heres my 080 jk with the zone 3" lift.

it drove perfectly after i installed the lift, but the front wheels shifted to the drivers side slightly (dave at zone told me that it would). im sure i could have driven around with it like that, but i decided to get the adjustable trackbar. after i installed the trackbar, it threw the steering way off. that was not a problem since i was planning on getting an allignment anyway. i didnt even try to straighten it out myself, i just got it alligned.

corey d
STUPIDFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #28
Bareass

is that a dent right above ur passenger rear fender
Bareass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2009, 04:50 AM   #29
RAZORBILL
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE View Post
heres my 080 jk with the zone 3" lift.

it drove perfectly after i installed the lift, but the front wheels shifted to the drivers side slightly (dave at zone told me that it would). im sure i could have driven around with it like that, but i decided to get the adjustable trackbar. after i installed the trackbar, it threw the steering way off. that was not a problem since i was planning on getting an allignment anyway. i didnt even try to straighten it out myself, i just got it alligned.

corey d

click free...Looks good!
Unread 01-07-2009, 06:02 AM   #30
NotmyJK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone_Offroad View Post
Post up some pics!
The wifes JK. Now all she needs are some wheels and tires.

2001 Boxster (wifes)

Tags
3" lift , JK Wrangler , review , wrangler , zone 3" lift , zone lift kit

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.