Wrangler Unlimited Dimensions Please! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Wrangler Unlimited Dimensions Please!

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
overlandchris
2004 WJ 

Wrangler Unlimited Dimensions Please!

I need some help with a set of dimensions if someone would be so kind.
I need the dimensions for a wrangler unlimited hard top.
I need the full length of the top, the width, and the hight of the rear window section, and the length from the front of the top to the rear window section. I know its not exactly technical but I have his crazy idea and i need a set of dimensions before i can go anywhere with this crazy idea.

2004 Grand Cherokee Overland, Midnight Blue Pearl.
Rusty's 2" Budget boost, It Goes fast
Project "Shamrock": 96 Cherokee country, black, I6 HO, ZJ 242, 4.5 Rustys, 33" Mud terrains
My build: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/96-xj-shamrock-build-1250478/[/url]
overlandchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2012, 05:28 AM   #2
michiganmaveric
Got Beer?

2011 JK Wrangler 

Go to a dealer with a tape measure and measure it. Best way to make sure you get the measurements you want. You could even do it after hours so the salesmen won't bother you.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, how do you have time to do it over.

Lifetime member #13

www.militaryjeepers.com lifetime member/airforce26yrs

2011 Tango/Mango JKU
michiganmaveric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
Lynhalla

2008 JK Wrangler 

when you say full length of top, does that include the freedom panels?
RIPP stage 2 SC, Teraflex 6" lift, 37x13.5x18 Toyo OC MT, American Racing artillary wheels, Teraflex monster control arm, Teraflex drag link flip kit, Currie control arms, EVO axle sleeves and gussets, Fox 2.0 shocks, Tom Woods drive shafts, Eaton E-lockers front and rear, G2 5:13 gears, Synergy suspension tie rod and ball joints, synergy suspension sway bar disconnects, RR XHD front bumper, RR muffler and evap cannister skid plate, Body armor rear bumper and tire carrier, Nemesis tub armor and billy rockers, Bushwacker flat fender flares, mastercraft baja seats with corbeau 3 point harness, Warn 8000 winch, rigid LED lights, sprint booster throttle response module, spec stage 2+ clutch
Lynhalla is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.