Worth every penny! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Worth every penny!

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.com

Unread 12-14-2008, 10:49 AM   #16
dsy
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1222 View Post
Youíre welcome. I think youíll be very pleased. Part Number: TIG-8200 (2009)
Product Name: TIG-60-CO Heavy Duty Tire inflator

Sale Price: $58.00
You Save: $29.44
What the heck. Santas bringing one here.

Flame red unlimited Rubicon 5 speed 5-45RFE Auto , 35" KM2's, RCV front axles, 3 1/2" AEV premium lift, AEV snorkel, LoD front bumper with Warn powerplant,Full River Raider Alum skids, Marchal E-Code Lamps, 45qt Engel refrigerator / freezer, 09 Mygig w/ipod interface, Katzkin leather, ya its got a Hemi :-)http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/little-upgrade-607325/
dsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2008, 10:56 AM   #17
RavenCorax
1988 XJ Cherokee 

they do make preset tire inflators. mt buddy gave me a bunch for racing bicycle tires. problem is there were like 90 and 100 psi plastic things that looked like valve stem extensions
Unread 12-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #18
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenCorax View Post
they do make preset tire inflators. mt buddy gave me a bunch for racing bicycle tires. problem is there were like 90 and 100 psi plastic things that looked like valve stem extensions
Thatís interesting. I havenít put air in bicycle tires since I was a kid; do they really go that high?
I stand corrected also. Thanks for the info.
Unread 12-15-2008, 09:25 AM   #19
N2rock
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

thanks again 1222... I just ordered the inflator

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2008, 09:38 AM   #20
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2rock View Post
thanks again 1222... I just ordered the inflator
Youíre welcome. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Unread 12-11-2010, 02:14 AM   #21
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Update:

I know this is an old thread but I just want to update it. Although I praised the Staun deflators, I no longer use them.

A few weeks after I started using them they started acting up. All though I had adjusted and locked them they started to let out way more air than they were supposed too. It got so bad that I stopped using them altogether. At first I thought that somehow they got some dirt in them so I took them apart and cleaned them. I actually did that several times but it didnít help. Then I disassembled them and checked for ruff edges that might make them stick. Nothing.

I may be the only one that had this problem, I donít know, but I wonít be getting another set. Right now I have to watch where I spend my money so Iíll have to wait to replace them with something different. So now Iím back to just to pushing down the vale stems like the old days.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.