I know this is an old thread but I just want to update it. Although I praised the Staun deflators, I no longer use them.
A few weeks after I started using them they started acting up. All though I had adjusted and locked them they started to let out way more air than they were supposed too. It got so bad that I stopped using them altogether. At first I thought that somehow they got some dirt in them so I took them apart and cleaned them. I actually did that several times but it didnít help. Then I disassembled them and checked for ruff edges that might make them stick. Nothing.
I may be the only one that had this problem, I donít know, but I wonít be getting another set. Right now I have to watch where I spend my money so Iíll have to wait to replace them with something different. So now Iím back to just to pushing down the vale stems like the old days.