Window switch lights - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Window switch lights

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-25-2013, 09:26 PM   #16
Psycho-X-Jeep
Free hugs <<< just ask!

2009 JK Wrangler 

Awesome. Even though I have an 09, the solution should be similar.

Psycho-X-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #17
WKinMA
2005 WK 

Ignore the username, drive a JKU now but I needed to post here to let you guys know that my extended warranty for my Jeep did NOT cover the window switch lights (which is actually just all one unit hiding behind the switch panel) under my warranty, as they only warranty the non-drivetrain components for 36,000 miles. HOWEVER, II purchased a 7-year warranty with the vehicle, that is actually thru a 3rd party company that covers me for 7 years or 72,000 miles, and that covers every stock component of the vehicle; from the engine to the window switch lights. Got my lights fixed just about two weeks ago under this warranty, at a local Jeep dealership. Just thought I'd give a heads up
WKinMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #18
Psycho-X-Jeep
Free hugs <<< just ask!

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKinMA View Post
Ignore the username, drive a JKU now but I needed to post here to let you guys know that my extended warranty for my Jeep did NOT cover the window switch lights (which is actually just all one unit hiding behind the switch panel) under my warranty, as they only warranty the non-drivetrain components for 36,000 miles. HOWEVER, II purchased a 7-year warranty with the vehicle, that is actually thru a 3rd party company that covers me for 7 years or 72,000 miles, and that covers every stock component of the vehicle; from the engine to the window switch lights. Got my lights fixed just about two weeks ago under this warranty, at a local Jeep dealership. Just thought I'd give a heads up
I guess I should start reading up on my extended warranty (also through a third party). Thanks for the heads up.
Psycho-X-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.