Will these fit? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Will these fit?

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 04-25-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
JK_Jeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Will these fit?

I am looking at a set of wheels for my JK. Here are the specs for the wheels I am wanting to buy. Will they fit?

17x9, 5 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern ; Back Space = 4.5 in. ; Max Load = 3100 lbs

IT'S A JEEP THING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraexplorer
Thanks, if it is that good than I'm sure that they can't sell it in California. Everything else is illegal in this state except the illegalsl
JK_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
Squint

The stock bolt pattern is 5x5, so you would need the adapter. I think Quadratec sells it

Max load should be at each wheel. Divide vehicle weight by 4 to determine wheel load
Squint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2007, 09:12 PM   #3
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

You should get 17 X 9 with 5 on 5 bolt pattern with 4.5" backspacing. When you start using adapters, to me that is weak and also affects the amount of backspacing. In other words, it's an unnecessary complication.
Unread 04-25-2007, 09:52 PM   #4
Dirt_sample

Call my cousin @ 4WheelParts and he can hook you up.

I would not want adapters either...
Dirt_sample is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.