Who has seat covers they like? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Who has seat covers they like?

Advance Adapters SYE Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 04-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #16
doc5339
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by janders82
I also had trouble deciding. Seems that Trek Armor get awesome reviews all around. I ended up going with the CoverKings simply because of the price point. Quadratec was offering the rear cover free with purchase o the fronts. Free shipping as always if you call an let them know you're a forum member. I have to say that the fit and quality are excellent IMO! Had them on for about a year now and they look good as new!
I was going to get Trek Armors for my 2013 JKUR, but they are not compatible with Side Air Bag Seats. Wet Okole does make Side Air Bag compatible seat covers.

doc5339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #17
Lynhalla

2008 JK Wrangler 

i have used coverking, rugged ridge, and smittybuilt neoprene and they all faded within 6 months. the smittybuilt fell apart at the seems. i now have the IGGEES and so far....holding my breath, they have been great
RIPP stage 2 SC, Teraflex 6" lift, 37x13.5x18 Toyo OC MT, American Racing artillary wheels, Teraflex monster control arm, Teraflex drag link flip kit, Currie control arms, EVO axle sleeves and gussets, Fox 2.0 shocks, Tom Woods drive shafts, Eaton E-lockers front and rear, G2 5:13 gears, Synergy suspension tie rod and ball joints, synergy suspension sway bar disconnects, RR XHD front bumper, RR muffler and evap cannister skid plate, Body armor rear bumper and tire carrier, Nemesis tub armor and billy rockers, Bushwacker flat fender flares, mastercraft baja seats with corbeau 3 point harness, Warn 8000 winch, rigid LED lights, sprint booster throttle response module, spec stage 2+ clutch
Lynhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #18
bradg33

Glancing at the replies, are all of the ones listed the most (Coverking, Trek Armor, Wet Okole) a tight fit? I've never had seat covers for any of my vehicles, but it seems every car I've gotten into with seat covers has loose, poor fitting ones that slide around, etc. I don't mind spending a few hundred dollars if it's a tight, OEM-ish feel. Thoughts?
2000 TJ Sport
bradg33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #19
igivup
2009 JK Wrangler 

Trek Armour have a great fit. top quality. 3yr no fade warranty as well. I love them.
igivup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #20
CJsPerson
2008 JK Wrangler 

I have Trek Armor and really like them. The quality and fit is fantastic. Iíll get back to you in a few years on the durability.

I off road because I have a Jeep. I don't have a Jeep because I off road. Above all my Jeep is a convertible. That's where my love is for the brand ...convertible overkill
CJsPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #21
janders82
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradg33
Glancing at the replies, are all of the ones listed the most (Coverking, Trek Armor, Wet Okole) a tight fit? I've never had seat covers for any of my vehicles, but it seems every car I've gotten into with seat covers has loose, poor fitting ones that slide around, etc. I don't mind spending a few hundred dollars if it's a tight, OEM-ish feel. Thoughts?
The CoverKings are a very snug fit. I even had a little trouble getting the rear cover on. Look almost factory IMO
295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
janders82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #22
JIMBOX
Web Wheeler
2008 JK Wrangler 

Read post #2

[QUOTE=bradg33;15332052]Glancing at the replies, are all of the ones listed the most (Coverking, Trek Armor, Wet Okole) a tight fit? I've never had seat covers for any of my vehicles, but it seems every car I've gotten into with seat covers has loose, poor fitting ones that slide around, etc. I don't mind spending a few hundred dollars if it's a tight, OEM-ish feel. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

JIMBO
JIMBOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #23
MudDuck99
2014 JK Wrangler 

i just installed my trek armor seat covers saturday. I wish i would have bought them sooner.
MudDuck99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #24
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

Smittybilt GEAR. Love em. Bad fit but they look so cool!!!!
OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #25
MudDuck99
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavedatya View Post
Smittybilt GEAR. Love em. Bad fit but they look so cool!!!!
i eyeballed these hard for a while because of the storage . i think the fit is bad because ethey are universal,i've heard.
MudDuck99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:27 AM   #26
HOKIES2010
Web Wheeler

2011 JK Wrangler 

I have neoprene with a Great Dane and Austrailian Shepard. The Shepard hair comes out kinda easy but the fine Dane hair gets stuck sometimes. Overall I do not like the neoprene though anyway. It does protect my seat since my top is off alot and in FL I have walked out from a store to see a suprise thunderstorm. The neoprene is hot as hell and when it does get wet it takes a long time to dry out.
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #27
CJsPerson
2008 JK Wrangler 

I had GEAR covers in my TJ. Terrible seat covers, terrible fit, faded in record time. Fortunately I have never concidered them seat covers. I thought of them as a storage solution, for which they were great.

I off road because I have a Jeep. I don't have a Jeep because I off road. Above all my Jeep is a convertible. That's where my love is for the brand ...convertible overkill
CJsPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #28
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

That's the key with GEAR. They don't cover crap per say but the storage is great. Also renders back seats useless if you actually fill them. Unless they wanna sit with legs open. And in that case put the chicks in the back!
OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #29
jharkey

Aev makes great cordura seat covers. I really like mine. They have pictures on their website
jharkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.