Where are the Unlimited Rubicons!!!? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Where are the Unlimited Rubicons!!!?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-15-2006, 11:47 AM   #16
Good
1975 CJ5 

I just picked up a black X with soft top. Couldn't find anything else in Southern California. Now, the dealer has 4 Rubicons and several Saharas and Xs.

Mostly Jeep...

All American.
Good is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2006, 01:52 PM   #17
Area 51

Any fully loaded Rubicons with:
auto
dual top
power group
supplemental side airbags
towing
locking gas cap

and in:
Jeep Green or either red, white, black or silver?

if so, message me the dealer...
Area 51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2006, 12:05 PM   #18
ShrockWorks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtrip
There's a Black Unlimited Rubi at my dealer in Crystal Lake as well as a few 2 door... Doesn't seem to be a shortage to me.
Not any more. THANKS! I owe you one. When we get our products developed I'll hook you up if you want something.

Jim
ShrockWorks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2006, 12:17 PM   #19
Roadtrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrockworks
Not any more. THANKS! I owe you one. When we get our products developed I'll hook you up if you want something.

Jim
Hey I'm gonna hold you to that promise

I was just on your website you have some pretty kick *** stuff!!!
I just bought my AEV front bumper, but I need Side Rails and a rear bumper that can hold a 35" tire. Any discounts are appreciated.

If you bought it from Larry, he owes me a toaster (that would be the third one sold by my referral)
Roadtrip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2006, 07:23 PM   #20
dpiontek
2003 TJ Wrangler 

There are 2 Rubi unlmtds fully loaded from Telegraph Chrysler Jeep, Taylor MI. just south of Detroit. This is where I bought my X from.

My salesman was very good. His name is Nelson Huertas. (734)946-8200. A friend from work bought a 07 Sahara from him also. They have a Jeep green unlmtd.rubi and a mettalic blue unlimited rubi, both fully loaded.
dpiontek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2006, 10:54 AM   #21
Area 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiontek
There are 2 Rubi unlmtds fully loaded from Telegraph Chrysler Jeep, Taylor MI. just south of Detroit. This is where I bought my X from.

My salesman was very good. His name is Nelson Huertas. (734)946-8200. A friend from work bought a 07 Sahara from him also. They have a Jeep green unlmtd.rubi and a mettalic blue unlimited rubi, both fully loaded.

Sadly, the Jeep Green is lacking the supplemental side air bags...otherwise I would be all over it....it is almost exactly what I have on order....close enough otherwise to be a match.

The Metallic Blue is also lacking the side air bags.

But for anyone else that is looking for a Rubi, and not wanting such...looks like a couple of ones to check out.
Area 51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2007, 09:40 PM   #22
BMW330zhp

I have been watching all the dealers in the Phoenix area for a couple weeks and there are no Unlimited Rubicons. They are all saying that it will be a long wait, but sometimes I think they say that because they want you to buy the x or sahara they have on the lot.
BMW330zhp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2007, 03:13 AM   #23
2JK
2005 TJ Wrangler 

My Silver Unlimited Rubicon left the factory yesterday. Delivery is on the 26th. Over the XMAS holidays I searched all of Texas, New Mexico and Arizona and found only 2 Unlimited Rubicons. Both were red and were at a dealer in San Antonio. I was tempted to drive right over there and buy one.
JK
2JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2007, 11:12 AM   #24
bigwrm

Any of oyu guys look into shipping one from a dealer in Canada? Would the exchange rate make it reasonable?

Im waiting for my 4 door ruby I ordered on Nov 15. They are pretty rare around here still for Rubicons but every dealer seems to have one or 2.

I ordered Rescue green and the dealer says thats the first RG ruby they have ordered or seen. I thought it would have been pretty popular.
bigwrm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2007, 12:25 PM   #25
Ayrow

I started this thread a month ago and sadly, I've gotten no solid answers from the three dealerships in my surrounding area.
I gave up and bought a new Xterra instead.

Sorry Daimler/Chrysler, but you lost another customer due to another stupid reason.

I can honestly say that I am more than impressed with the Xterra. The amount of power under my right foot is more than sufficient under any circumstances - not to mention it handles like a dream - things I hated that were lacking in the JK.

Granted it is no Jeep, but I think I'll be just fine.

Thanks for the help everyone has provided over the last several months on helping me learn about the JK.

Hopefully D/C will get their heads out of their *sses and stop losing customers like me who have questions, but are getting no answers.
Ayrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2007, 12:49 AM   #26
Good
1975 CJ5 

Good luck to you and I hope you're happy with the Nissan.
Mostly Jeep...

All American.
Good is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2007, 11:01 AM   #27
wyocommander
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ayrow,
Congrats on your purchase.
What model and features did you get?
We drove a '6 base Xterra V6, options: auto, auto-dim mirrors and side curtain airbags, listed for $25K, and liked it. Great power and smoothness in a vehicle with a rugged reputation.
Even though we ended up getting another TJ, I think you got a good vehicle.
Enjoy!
wyocommander is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2007, 03:04 AM   #28
Ayrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyocommander
Ayrow,
Congrats on your purchase.
What model and features did you get?
We drove a '6 base Xterra V6, options: auto, auto-dim mirrors and side curtain airbags, listed for $25K, and liked it. Great power and smoothness in a vehicle with a rugged reputation.
Even though we ended up getting another TJ, I think you got a good vehicle.
Enjoy!

I bought an '06 with the Off Road package. I don't off road a lot, but it is truly insane how capable this vehicle is designed - Electronic diff locker, hill decent assist, Billstein shocks, clutch start, VDC, a silky-smooth engine that has the power and torque that is required, and a frame that is solid as a rock.

The only thing I will be missing is the removable top I wanted that is only found on a Jeep.

I think I'll survive just fine.....
Ayrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2007, 11:32 AM   #29
RedRubiconLJ
Web Wheeler

2013 JK Wrangler 

Red and Silver 4drs showing up next week in SA TX at Ancira. They are avail or were yesterday anyway when posted over at lonestarjeepclub.org One of the members works there.

Quote:
post #1
01-10-2007, 05:46 PM

JeepTales vbmenu_register("postmenu_75204", true);
About:Join Date: Mar 2006

Who needs an 07 four door Rubicon Right now?
SAN ANTONIO, TX

Hello Guys,

I have been so fixated on the 2007 four Door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon we were working on as "sold orders" we have coming in...

Somehow, I missed 2 that are coming in to us next week that are unsold as of right now.

Both are the same One Red soft top one Silver soft top:

Added goodies...
  • Automatic
  • Power Windows, Locks and Keyless entry
  • Cloth Floor Mats
  • Sunscreen Rear Windows
  • 6 Disc Changers
  • Sirius Stereo Receiver
  • both list for $31,645.00
Dealers all over the state have been selling these hard to get Jeeps for thousands of dollars over MSRP. That is not the Ancira Way. I wanted to let all of you know about them just incase you or someone you know is looking and or waiting for a Jeep Just like this.

They will be here next week but I can reserve one for you now if you like.
34" Toyo AT2's

Sold 2005 Red Rubi Unlimited
Jeep Pics

2004 TJ sold
1993 YJ sold
RedRubiconLJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #30
unlimitedgrizz

07 unlimited

i had just orderd one and i was told it would be 3 monthes, i was told that the factories were down cause of the holiday season
unlimitedgrizz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.