Where did all the Crush Rubicons go? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Where did all the Crush Rubicons go?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #31
lysol
2013 WK 

I am honestly unsure how much that thing is worth. KBB is telling me about 38,500. Hmmmm. I just hate the car buying process... lol. While I have all the time in the world to make my purchase, I hate talking to dealers. I am figuring like 35000 Out the Door after tax/title etc... Maybe I'm wrong.

Unread 06-25-2013, 09:02 AM   #32
runjohnson
2013 JK Wrangler 

Found mine! I think it's the last one in the Midwest. 2013 Rubicon with matching top and fenders.
runjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #33
sparsons79
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's a lot of dough for a used 2012 just for the color. I just ordered a JKUR 2014 with auto hardtop connectivity group 4.10's remote start and bought a brand new take off premium softop and aftermarket hitch for under $36k shipped to my door. Price includes the stuff that I bought on Craigslist and ebay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysol
Dealer is asking 39k for a 2012 rubi unlimited crush with leather interior and navigation. Also has the painted to match top and fenders. What do you think I could lower that too? it has about 8k miles on it.
Sold...92 YJ...3" skyjacker lift, 33 BFG and chromed out hinges :puzzled:
Sold...94 ZJ Limited...Kolak exhaust, Mopar ECU, BFG AT
sparsons79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.