Where did all the Crush Rubicons go? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Where did all the Crush Rubicons go?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Tweaks at JeepHutJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 06-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #31
lysol
2013 WK 

I am honestly unsure how much that thing is worth. KBB is telling me about 38,500. Hmmmm. I just hate the car buying process... lol. While I have all the time in the world to make my purchase, I hate talking to dealers. I am figuring like 35000 Out the Door after tax/title etc... Maybe I'm wrong.

Unread 06-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #32
runjohnson
2013 JK Wrangler 

Found mine! I think it's the last one in the Midwest. 2013 Rubicon with matching top and fenders.
runjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #33
sparsons79
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's a lot of dough for a used 2012 just for the color. I just ordered a JKUR 2014 with auto hardtop connectivity group 4.10's remote start and bought a brand new take off premium softop and aftermarket hitch for under $36k shipped to my door. Price includes the stuff that I bought on Craigslist and ebay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysol
Dealer is asking 39k for a 2012 rubi unlimited crush with leather interior and navigation. Also has the painted to match top and fenders. What do you think I could lower that too? it has about 8k miles on it.
Sold...92 YJ...3" skyjacker lift, 33 BFG and chromed out hinges :puzzled:
Sold...94 ZJ Limited...Kolak exhaust, Mopar ECU, BFG AT
sparsons79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.