Where did all the Crush Rubicons go? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Where did all the Crush Rubicons go?

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-22-2013, 06:17 AM   #16
zenman
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysol View Post
I'm up to about 30 different dealerships now... lol. Most of them are trying to be lazy and get me in a new one in a different color, but some of them are working with me. I have wanted a Wrangler my whole life and I can finally get one. I will not give up until I am driving my Unlimited Rubicon Crush Automatic with Leather.
Have you checked on the Jeep site? You can put in the color you want but will have to pull up the sticker on each one to see the options. Kinda a pain but fun searching.

Old Jeep: 2012 JK Sahara Dozer
zenman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #17
lysol
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenman View Post
Have you checked on the Jeep site? You can put in the color you want but will have to pull up the sticker on each one to see the options. Kinda a pain but fun searching.
I did. I found 1 Crush Rubicon Unlimited with cloth interior and painted to match top and fenders. I want leather and black top/fenders

There is a 2012 Crush Rubicon Unlimited FULLY LOADED at another makers dealership in another state with painted to match top and fenders with about 7000 miles on it. They are advertising $40k.... I would buy it and swap the top at a later date to a black one.
Unread 06-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #18
pismo61
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Ya,I looked and the color was not even available the narrow the choices down.The one with the orange fenders and painted hardtop must be really orange.There was a dozer yellow out here like that that was a great deal, but it was too much dozer yellow for me.Good luck
Unread 06-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #19
rayder1

There were two of them at the dealership in Fresno CA. My salesperson said they didn't sell here because they looked too much like our orange DOT highway maintenance (CalTrans) vehicles.
rayder1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #20
ace5ja
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Keep up the hope! I found my gecko yesterday...soft top, steelies, auto trans, ac. "Used" with 1192 miles on it!
ace5ja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:28 PM   #21
rockrider66
2013 JK Wrangler 

I think all these fancy colors are nice but they do get kinda boring after a while . Stick to Bright white or Black & you will never get sick of it .
Unread 06-23-2013, 05:04 AM   #22
tankinyj
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrider66 View Post
I think all these fancy colors are nice but they do get kinda boring after a while . Stick to Bright white or Black & you will never get sick of it .
Funny, my dick gets harder the more I look at my Crush to this day. Black and white look nice, if you want to blend in with 90% of the other Jeeps on the road. Bonus all the classic car enthusiasts LOVE the Crush, especially MOPAR owners
Orange Crush Jeep Club Member #55
tankinyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #23
lysol
2013 WK 

I do not want any of the neutral colors. I WILL get a Crush when I find the right one.
Unread 06-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #24
NIUPonyBoy
2007 JK Wrangler 

I would have taken an unlimited Rubi in it, but too much money and no I couldn't find them either.
Unread 06-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #25
zenman
2013 JK Wrangler 

I get compliments on my Dozer all the time. Guy in black Jeep at True Value yesterday was last one. it's mostly women which is great for an old guy like me, lol!

Old Jeep: 2012 JK Sahara Dozer
zenman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 11:19 PM   #26
ace5ja
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrider66
I don't disagree, but every time I park somewhere or drive through a car lot all I see is black, white, silver, and beige. No point in blending in with everything and everyone else on the road.
ace5ja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #27
bhoch
2012 JK Wrangler 

My '12 JK is the 2Dr Dozer. Color is GREAT. I'm happy with the color, but also think that if the roof and fenders were also that color it may be a lot of Dozer. Personally, I think any of the jeep colors are good. I like the tops painted same color but think the fenders need to have some black in them to break it up a bit or it's just too much of a single color. Black is always good, though.
bhoch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #28
dualtjs
2011 JK Wrangler 

In late April, I ran into the same problem looking for a Dark Red with hard top and auto tranny (had to have black fender flares). I ended up getting a 2011 Mango Tango (actually my #1 color choice), because the dealer that I was working with couldn't find one within 500 miles and according to salesmen at 2 dealerships, it couldn't be ordered from the factory.
dualtjs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #29
lysol
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualtjs View Post
In late April, I ran into the same problem looking for a Dark Red with hard top and auto tranny (had to have black fender flares). I ended up getting a 2011 Mango Tango (actually my #1 color choice), because the dealer that I was working with couldn't find one within 500 miles and according to salesmen at 2 dealerships, it couldn't be ordered from the factory.
At this point, the fenders don't bother me. I could get them swapped out if need be. The top is what would bother me. But, if it came with the black soft top, I could rock that and have the orange top painted black. I'm pursuing an all color matched Crush Rubicon right now. It has everything I want plus the GPS. I don't want the GPS, but I'll take it I guess. It all depends on the final price. we'll see.
Unread 06-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #30
lysol
2013 WK 

Dealer is asking 39k for a 2012 rubi unlimited crush with leather interior and navigation. Also has the painted to match top and fenders. What do you think I could lower that too? it has about 8k miles on it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.