When Will Jeep Update Their Website? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > When Will Jeep Update Their Website?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 08-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #1
Dmwil

When Will Jeep Update Their Website?

When will they change it to the 08 model year and show 08 model dealer inventory? I've been to a dealer with a couple of 07s, which are listed when you search dealer inventory on Jeep.com, but the website does not show the 1 or 2 08 Jeeps they have.

Dmwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2007, 05:04 PM   #2
Dmwil

When Will Jeep Update Their Website?

The website dealer inventory search only finds 07s, even though there are 08s out there. Does anyone know when they will update the site?
Dmwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2007, 05:35 PM   #3
ammonm
2008 JK Wrangler 

I've been wondering the exact same thing for a month now! They haven't updated anything and yet all they are currently shipping (and have been shipping for a month now) are 08s.

Someone needs to talk to their IT department!
Power Group
Tow Package
6 Speed Manual
ammonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2007, 06:20 AM   #4
vic777
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Like in the computer industry, anticipation of the next model hurts the current model sales. I think they are just helping the dealers get rid of the '07 inventory. Then the '08 sales pitch will begin.
vic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2007, 09:21 AM   #5
Dagda

Also if you notice, not all the dealers are listed. They only put the 5 star dealers on the search inventory listing. You have to search the web for other dealers in your area and see if they have inventory. I found this out and found '08's listed.
Dagda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2007, 09:47 AM   #6
vic777
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Probably when the Dealers get rid of their '07 inventory.
vic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2007, 12:36 PM   #7
JeepMan1975
2008 JK Wrangler 

Generally speaking, the new model year doesn't officially begin until September of the year. So most auto companies will update their websites with new model year information usually in late August or early September.

But no company HAS to do it around then. Don't worry original poster, they will eventually get around to doing it.
JeepMan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2007, 05:09 PM   #8
ammonm
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic777
Probably when the Dealers get rid of their '07 inventory.
Well I don't know about where you live, but here in Denver I haven't seen any 2007 Wranglers in about 3 weeks!

And if that was the case why do they have the 2008 Liberty listed online already? It has been up there for about a month!

I think they are just being lazy. They know they have a great selling vehicle so why rush?
Power Group
Tow Package
6 Speed Manual
ammonm is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.