Wheel/tire package deals 2011 jk - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Wheel/tire package deals 2011 jk

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 05-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
5ltrchevyeatr
2011 JK Wrangler 

Wheel/tire package deals 2011 jk

I've searched endlessly,and can't seem to find any vendors offering package deals around here. I'm looking for a nice 35" tire/18" wheel deal. I've eyed up a few on ebay already, but figured I'd check here as well, before I pull the trigger. Can anyone point me in the right direction of a vendor here, that might have a sweet deal. Appreciate it

5ltrchevyeatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Just my opinion, but you will get a better deal on 35s and 17in wheels - makes a big difference and also limited selection at 18" (you can research this on this forum). I would check through the internet at some sites, say Tire Rack, Discount, etc...
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
RockyClymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
bluerockymtn

i have purchased packages from customwheelsdirect and superbuytires. just ordered some 20s and have found that shipping is so high it was cheaper to go local on the tires.
bluerockymtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
Grinner
2010 JK Wrangler 

How about 16" procomp alloys from Quadratec for about $120 each and tires from Tire Rack? That's the cheapest deal I know of. Why would you want 18's? I take it this is a street Jeep?
Grinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2011, 04:41 AM   #5
5ltrchevyeatr
2011 JK Wrangler 

Yep mainly a street driven Jeep that will see some off roading occasionally.
Unread 05-21-2011, 04:42 AM   #6
5ltrchevyeatr
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyClymer View Post
Just my opinion, but you will get a better deal on 35s and 17in wheels - makes a big difference and also limited selection at 18" (you can research this on this forum). I would check through the internet at some sites, say Tire Rack, Discount, etc...
Thanks, I'm actually going to check out some 17in wheels
Unread 05-21-2011, 05:03 AM   #7
jeeperjk
Web Wheeler
2009 JK Wrangler 

Definitely get 17" wheels. If you ever decide to turn the corner to a more-than-mild-trails Jeep, you'll be glad you have 17" wheels and not 16 or 18.
jeeperjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #8
5ltrchevyeatr
2011 JK Wrangler 

Well, got some Fuel off-road "boost" wheels in 17" and I must say that they look awesome. Pics to come
Unread 07-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #9
LL247
2014 JK Wrangler 

I'm curious to see what pops up on this thread. I have a set of 18'' Rockstars and 35'' Terra Grapplers but only bought them because they were a Craigslist special. I'm sick of seeing black JKs with the same rims...and I hate the tires. I've kept an eye out for some package deals but nothing has swayed me so far. I agree about the 17'' rims though, seem to be the way to go price wise both for the wheels and tires.
Unread 07-16-2011, 11:13 AM   #10
michael07jk
2007 JK Wrangler 

zone also offers packages,http://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=39&gr=-1
michael07jk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #11
jrmandryck
2008 JK Wrangler 

I got a great deal from discounttiredirect.com
Unread 07-18-2011, 07:38 AM   #12
propped1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Look at Truckaddons.com or Tirepackage.com. My two favorite sites for off road wheels and tires.

Just got 5 brand new 17x9 MT Classic II's and 5 33" Nitto Mud Grapplers for $2250 shipped from TruckAddOns. Better than any package I've seen for 5 and I got exactly what I wanted.

Most package deals are for 4 wheels and tires.... no way to look like a bigger tool than to have custom wheels and tires and have the stock still hanging out on the spare.
-OlllllllO]
(o)_) (o)_)o-)_)
propped1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #13
dsjk
2011 JK Wrangler 

Just call some of the shops as every shop I know of will create a package for you and give you an unadvertised deal. And I am positive that all the shops listed below will get you exactly what your looking for and for an amazing price.

Try Krawl Off-Road, Rooster Off-road, Rebel Off-road, WS Offroad, and worse case 4wd or 4wheelparts as all these shops have top notch knowledge, service, and the best prices around.
[CENTER][URL="http://www.rockkrawler.com/?r_intro=1"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][COLOR="Black"]ROCK KRAWLER[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL] [URL="http://www.4x4spod.com/"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]S-POD[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [URL="http://www.milemarker.com/"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]MILE MARKER[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.aceengineeringandfab.com/"][FONT="Fixedsys"][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]A.C.E.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=voodooJK;11973781]Something you said after the fact exposed that part of me... like a catholic school girl normally would.[/QUOTE]
dsjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 12:16 PM   #14
BJeep1983
2011 JK Wrangler 

A&A auto parts has buy 3 get the 4th free wheel and tire packages most of the time. I know they have locations in PA, not sure about NJ. If you call them on the phone and they are offering the deal, I think they will ship to your door. Their website is useless and outdated, have to call them up to order.

07 Steel Blue Wrangler JK, 2.5" Skyjacker Suspension lift, 33x12.5x16 Cepek tires on 16x8 procomp wheels, Mastercraft grab handles, (4) KC Slimlites
BJeep1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 12:32 PM   #15
ncb

Discount Tire and Tire Rack offer packages. Ship to your door step to mounted and balanced.
ncb is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.