What wheels can fit on stock rubicon tires? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What wheels can fit on stock rubicon tires?

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
R-U-B-I-C-O-N
2008 JK Wrangler 

What wheels can fit on stock rubicon tires?

I am trying to figure out what wheels I can put on my stock 32" tires on my rubicon 08. I have a 2.5" lift and don't want to change tires but want new wheels.

Any help?

Unread 05-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #2
Charles
2008 JK Wrangler 

Go to tirerack.com and put in your vehicle type and shop for rims. It will give you sizes.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2011, 01:40 AM   #3
jeeperjk
Web Wheeler
2009 JK Wrangler 

I think you could safely run down to a 17x7" wheel and up to a 17x9, but that'd be a pretty wide wheel for the 255 tire. I'd probably stick to 7.5-8.5 widths.
jeeperjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2011, 07:33 AM   #4
R-U-B-I-C-O-N
2008 JK Wrangler 

Awesome. Thats what I was looking for. Thanks guys

Tags
rims , tires , wheels

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.