What tire/lift combo gives best stance on a JK 4door - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What tire/lift combo gives best stance on a JK 4door

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 10-02-2013, 05:49 PM   #16
rha600
2013 JK Wrangler 

2.5 AEV with 35s. I want to install the flat fenders soon.

rha600 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #17
LuigiROX

Quote:
Originally Posted by rha600 View Post
2.5 AEV with 35s. I want to install the flat fenders soon.

Looks good- Did you get more than 2.5 out of the lift?
LuigiROX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #18
Mfrancis
2014 JK Wrangler 

^^^I just picked this lift up on Friday. I haven't put it on yet, I was going to wait until I saved up for tires. But, it is killing me knowing I have it. It might go on a little sooner...
Black 2014 JKU Sport S, 6 speed manual, 3.73 rear end, 2.5" AEV Dualsport XT w/ Bilstein 5100s, 255/75/17 Goodyear Wrangler A/T, Rubicon rock rails, front grill mesh mod, Jeep door sill guards, matte black Jeep grill emblem, matte black exhaust, Synrgy upper and lower bolt swap(highly recommend), tires pending...
Mfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #19
Mfrancis
2014 JK Wrangler 

I use this thread a lot for reference when deciding on a lift. You can find everything under the sun here:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/l...s-only-808175/
Black 2014 JKU Sport S, 6 speed manual, 3.73 rear end, 2.5" AEV Dualsport XT w/ Bilstein 5100s, 255/75/17 Goodyear Wrangler A/T, Rubicon rock rails, front grill mesh mod, Jeep door sill guards, matte black Jeep grill emblem, matte black exhaust, Synrgy upper and lower bolt swap(highly recommend), tires pending...
Unread 11-13-2013, 02:04 AM   #20
spinlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfrancis View Post
^^^I just picked this lift up on Friday. I haven't put it on yet, I was going to wait until I saved up for tires. But, it is killing me knowing I have it. It might go on a little sooner...
The AEV lift will put a smile on your face the minute you roll out your driveway. The handling is outstanding.
spinlock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #21
Astennis1
2013 JK Wrangler 

AEV 3.5" w/ 35s

13 JKUR
Astennis1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #22
lcolbya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astennis1
AEV 3.5" w/ 35s
What size wheels are you running?
lcolbya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2013, 11:47 AM   #23
Astennis1
2013 JK Wrangler 

Fuel 17x9 4.5BS

13 JKUR
Astennis1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #24
Skippy1
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Here is my wifes rig 6" teraflex long arm, 37" maxxis trepadors, teraflex CRD 60 front

Unread 11-14-2013, 01:44 PM   #25
itsnowjoke
2014 JK Wrangler 

Hey FilthyBeast. Love the rig. Are those the stock wheels?
itsnowjoke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #26
rfjeeper

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfrancis View Post
HAHA i'm doing same thing,planning on tires and wheels at tax time,but i've got you beat,i've had my lift since March and its driving me crazy
rfjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #27
Mfrancis
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfjeeper View Post
HAHA i'm doing same thing,planning on tires and wheels at tax time,but i've got you beat,i've had my lift since March and its driving me crazy
^^Glad I'm not the only one! I actually stopped by 4 Wheel Parts on the way home and bought the exhaust spacers. Now I have even one less excuse...I may have to wait until after the first of the year for tires/wheels also. Wife's birthday+four kids+Christmas=

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.