What Price are JK's Going For???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What Price are JK's Going For????

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 10-01-2006, 08:14 AM   #1
KhakiSport03

What Price are JK's Going For????

I'm just curious as to what price the new JK's are going for? I know that when I bought my 03 Sport, I got a pretty good deal on it, right at invoice basically..maybe a little less actually.

Anyways, my dad is looking at getting an X or Sahara Unlimited w/ 4x4, hard-top (freedom) & automatic.........

What prices are you guys' paying on these things compared to sticker? Anywhere close to invoice?

KhakiSport03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2006, 08:19 AM   #2
bogerbuble

I havent purchased one yet but the best deal i got in NJ was $1,500 off the sticker. Which I think is still too high since these will probably fall under employee pricing in a few months.
bogerbuble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2006, 08:32 AM   #3
infosponge

If it's on a lot, you'll probably pay MSRP (or more) right now, since they are scarce.

If you're willing to wait, it's pretty easy to order one and get it at invoice +/- a few hundred dollars.
infosponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2006, 10:50 AM   #4
NapalmEnema

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhakiSport03
I'm just curious as to what price the new JK's are going for? I know that when I bought my 03 Sport, I got a pretty good deal on it, right at invoice basically..maybe a little less actually.

Anyways, my dad is looking at getting an X or Sahara Unlimited w/ 4x4, hard-top (freedom) & automatic.........

What prices are you guys' paying on these things compared to sticker? Anywhere close to invoice?
$500 under invoice at places in Houston.
NapalmEnema is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2006, 10:01 PM   #5
ColoradoTJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

I would check out www.jeepwarehouse.com that should give you an idea of what would be an appropriate price to pay.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #60

My Jeep

"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane" J.B.
ColoradoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2006, 07:21 AM   #6
ghostship
1978 CJ7 

At my dealer I offered to pay the jeepwarehouse $500 over invoice, they countered with $300 under invoice. You can definitely get a great deal ordering a JK compared to waiting to buy one off the lot.
ghostship is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2006, 08:06 AM   #7
ToolFan

How sad, what is the point of having an MSRP over an invoice price? Soon, because of the internet, every car manufacturer will go to a set price system. People are going to be paid $10 an hour just to take orders. Every car manufacturer is decreasing its margins. I did sell cars while getting my degree and it is amazing how many people haggle over price and they havent even driven the vehicle yet!
ToolFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2006, 08:12 AM   #8
NapalmEnema

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan
How sad, what is the point of having an MSRP over an invoice price? Soon, because of the internet, every car manufacturer will go to a set price system. People are going to be paid $10 an hour just to take orders. Every car manufacturer is decreasing its margins. I did sell cars while getting my degree and it is amazing how many people haggle over price and they havent even driven the vehicle yet!
No more car salesmen?

Man, I just started laughing like a school girl. Wouldn't that be the best!!
Unread 10-02-2006, 08:18 AM   #9
ToolFan

buyers are liars!!! But seriously, if you feel salesman are that bad, I am sorry, napalmenema. Everyone should have a good experience buying a car. I sold BMW's for a while and it was great. Only the people coming in for the 3 series were brutal because they had such a bad taste in their mouth from buying cheap american cars. I dont know what you do in your line of work, but I can garauntee that there are a lot of good people and bad people, unfortunately, consumers are 9 times more likely to hear negative comments about a person shopping experience than a good one.
ToolFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2006, 08:46 AM   #10
NapalmEnema

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan
buyers are liars!!! But seriously, if you feel salesman are that bad, I am sorry, napalmenema. Everyone should have a good experience buying a car. I sold BMW's for a while and it was great. Only the people coming in for the 3 series were brutal because they had such a bad taste in their mouth from buying cheap american cars. I dont know what you do in your line of work, but I can garauntee that there are a lot of good people and bad people, unfortunately, consumers are 9 times more likely to hear negative comments about a person shopping experience than a good one.
That's because finding a 'good salesman' I have found one in 12 years of car buying is difficult at best.

I think you have better chances of finding a unicorn.

Grats that you are a good one, but don't cry foul because people are fed up with the 'standard' car salesman.
Unread 10-02-2006, 09:15 AM   #11
neZZr
Lifted/Locked/Rolled/Sunk

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Okay so car salesmen have earned thier rep in the past... But it would probably surprise most people to find out that it's rarely the salesman that has anything to do with the price anymore. He has to go to his sales manager for any pricing or "throw in" approval.

Lets move this discussion back to pricing shall we?

I'll be Savvy someday!
neZZr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2006, 10:36 AM   #12
cab76
2007 JK Wrangler 

Ditto what ghost and info have said. MSRP or a little below if you're buying off the lot (for now anyways), around invoice if you're ordering. I ordered in August for about $100 over employee pricing (below invoice).
cab76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2006, 05:19 PM   #13
JoiseyJeff

See my other post about pricing and dealer nonsense........On a side note, jeepwarehouse has FWP (Factory Wholesale Price)?
Is that Invoice? Employee Price? The Dealership gave me a MSRP that was exactly the same as jeepwarehouse and there price to buy was $500 over FWP.
Thanks!
07JK Sahara Rescue Green
JoiseyJeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.