what have you put your jeep through... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > what have you put your jeep through...

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-09-2007, 08:20 PM   #1
bofer84

Location: lakeland florida/ seneca south carolina/tampa florida
what have you put your jeep through...

Just as the title states, any great stories or pictures of how you have outdone another vehical in mud, or on the rocks..??? Or how deep you have taken your jeep in water etc...

Only in a jeep

bofer84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 12:32 AM   #2
Good
1975 CJ5 

Bone-stock JK Unlimited

I've pulled a couple cars out of deeeeep sand with the stock JK tires not even aired down! I ownzord a Focus!!! My trac-lok works really well. I've climed a few hills others couldn't also. I couldn't be happier (unless she was on 37s already!!!)

I've been high-centered already, unfortunately. The jack came to the rescue though and provided enough lift on the front for rear traction and I was able to continue.

Couldn't be happier.
Mostly Jeep...

All American.
Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 03:05 AM   #3
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

my TJ was crossing 30" of water a week after i got her...
she also pulled a full size bronco out of the sand when his 4x went out.
she's climbed inclines that i didn't think i would have the spine to try.

i rolled her, not off road, but on asphalt, and not once, but 2 or 3 times (i'm a little hazy), and when she got back on her feet, she started right up....still totalled, sure, but all these reasons are why i was so torn between the JK and another TJ....
edit: not real sure this should be in the JK tech forum...
Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

Brew what you drink, drink what you brew

USN Hull number 54
Poor Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.