What did you do to your JK today? - Page 67 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your JK today?

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJClayton Off Road JK Long Arm Upgrade Kits!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #991
SASQUATCH
2007 JK Wrangler 

Dropped it off at the dealership for a new edisco assembly

SASQUATCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #992
bearrroc

First time Jeep owner as of two weeks. Had these wheels and tires put on last week. Gonna put a 2" BDS lift on it this week. Sorry for the low quality iPhone driveway pic.

Nevermind, I have no idea how to post a pic on here. Sorry.

Last edited by bearrroc; 05-11-2009 at 11:58 AM..
bearrroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #993
wrestlerobx
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearrroc View Post
First time Jeep owner as of two weeks. Had these wheels and tires put on last week. Gonna put a 2" BDS lift on it this week. Sorry for the low quality iPhone driveway pic.

Nevermind, I have no idea how to post a pic on here. Sorry.
no click for you,

EDIT: well i tried to get this up but seems to be something wrong with the link or somethin, btw you have to have 50 post to post a pic but generally something with 50 or more can make it click free for ya

i tried but obviously didnt work o well
wrestlerobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #994
bearrroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlerobx View Post
no click for you,

EDIT: well i tried to get this up but seems to be something wrong with the link or somethin, btw you have to have 50 post to post a pic but generally something with 50 or more can make it click free for ya

i tried but obviously didnt work o well
Well thanks for the attempt. I have always just pasted the [IMG] code into all the vBulletin boards I have posted on, with no problems. Again, thanks for tryin!
bearrroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #995
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

thats how it should work

My Build Thread
JK Tech
mattman8706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #996
FlyguyTKI
2007 JK Wrangler 

I Bought Mine!!!!
Pick it up next monday!!

07 X 2 Dr with 18000 miles

-david

Homebuilt Rock Sliders Thread
FlyguyTKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #997
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyguyTKI View Post
I Bought Mine!!!!
Pick it up next monday!!

07 X 2 Dr with 18000 miles

-david

Looks to have a little lift??

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #998
BAMAJK
2009 JK Wrangler 

Definitely and Rubi take offs.
BAMAJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #999
FlyguyTKI
2007 JK Wrangler 

ya with a few pics and some Guru's on this forum i have discovered its a 5'' skyjacker, also has a full gibson exhaust

Unread 05-11-2009, 09:18 PM   #1000
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

thats 5 inches

if it really is you should make sure they did everything they should have done when they lifted it.

Oh and put bigger tires on it

My Build Thread
JK Tech
Unread 05-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #1001
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman8706 View Post
thats 5 inches

if it really is you should make sure they did everything they should have done when they lifted it.

Oh and put bigger tires on it
that doesn't look like 5 inches to me...

regardless, if its that high, you should check and make sure that they have put new driveshafts on it, or that is an expense you can expect to incur soon...
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #1002
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

it didn't really look like 5 to me either. maybe 3 at the most...

If it did have 5 inches I don't even think the stock front driveshaft would fit would it?

My Build Thread
JK Tech
Unread 05-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #1003
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman8706 View Post
it didn't really look like 5 to me either. maybe 3 at the most...

If it did have 5 inches I don't even think the stock front driveshaft would fit would it?
Probably not, surely not well...my lift gave me 3 inches, even though it was an advertised 2, and it looked just about that way with the Rubi takeoffs and 32 inch tires...so I agree with you, its probably 3 inches....
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #1004
FlyguyTKI
2007 JK Wrangler 

What type of damage does it do if you dont change out driveshafts?? Or would it then just be a required to get new ones??
-david

Unread 05-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #1005
OregonVette
2008 JK Wrangler 

Netting finally arrives!

YES!

here it is... strewn about the kitchen floor...

the mid-section, full size divider & one side window..

got the left side put up...

getting dark...

I still have yet to put the top two (roof) sections up
It's hard to give you good advice at this point. It's almost like you're saying, "I want to have sex, but don't want to get her pregnant. I can't afford condoms, so for now I just want to use Saran Wrap. What brand would you recommend?"
OregonVette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessories , diy , diy jeep mods , image , JK Wrangler , modification , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.