What did you do to your JK today? - Page 504 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your JK today?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 06-23-2011, 08:13 PM   #7546
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcarter View Post
4.5 back spacing and i have on the 1.5 spacers....If i get wider tires i don't think i will need the spacers
Smack 4wp for me...you don't need the spacers now! Get them off at your earliest convenience Mike

Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #7547
BORRONGO
2011 JK Wrangler 

I haven't done anything to my Jeep yet, but I just oredered the following:

Rugged Ridge Windshield Mount Light Bar
Rugged Ridge Flat Fender Flare Set
LOD Signature Series Mid-Width Front Bumper with Grille Guard
LOD Signature Series Mid-Width Bolt-on Skid
LOD Signature Series Optional Halogen Light Kit
OR-FAB Rear Standard Bumper with LED Lights
Rugged RIdge 10 Piece Euro Guard Light Kit in Black
Black Rock Series 910B Intruder Alloy Wheel in Matte Black Machined (OMF performance is making simulated beadlocks for the wheels)

I will post pictures; I'm going to be a busy man when I get home this summer.
BORRONGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011, 11:54 PM   #7548
Blackdiamondfab

installed my rocker knockers

the psc crusher fenders are at powder and paint they will match these tops body color and the bars and under fender will be fine texture black
Blackdiamondfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 03:49 AM   #7549
tcarter
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Smack 4wp for me...you don't need the spacers now! Get them off at your earliest convenience Mike
I actually like the spacers on now it sits the edge of the tires right outside of the fenders. Very nice Stance
2011 JKU Call Of DutyEdition Dana 44 front and rear-Front and Rear LOCKERS-Electric Disconnect Swaybars-2.5 Teraflex Lift w/shocks XHD Front Bumper W/SB XRC8 winch XD Crank Wheels-1.5 Spacers SB G.E.A.R Tailgate Cover-Antenna X Stubby Antenna-Spiderweb Sun Shade-MTX Terminators
tcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 04:12 AM   #7550
jeeperjk
Web Wheeler
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcarter View Post
I actually like the spacers on now it sits the edge of the tires right outside of the fenders. Very nice Stance
Maybe so, but 3" of backspacing is really low. I'm thinking your front end won't like that too much.
jeeperjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 04:17 AM   #7551
jeeperjk
Web Wheeler
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caribpirate View Post
bought it, let my wife drive it, now she cant get enough of it! I LOVE MY WIFE AND MY NEW (TO ME) JEEP!
Welcome to JeepForum.

Now, fill up that profile with specs on your JK so when you ask questions about mods (and you will ask questions about mods) we'll know what you're runnin' and can advise appropriately.

Let me start.

Just go with 35's at a minimum, gear it to at least 5.13 for manual or 5.38 for an auto, if you want more power and better fuel economy buy a 4bt.

That'll do for now.
jeeperjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 04:36 AM   #7552
tcarter
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeperjk View Post
thinking your front end won't like that too much.
It seems to be riding fine what should i look for as far as it not liking it. They will only be up there until i get bigger tires
2011 JKU Call Of DutyEdition Dana 44 front and rear-Front and Rear LOCKERS-Electric Disconnect Swaybars-2.5 Teraflex Lift w/shocks XHD Front Bumper W/SB XRC8 winch XD Crank Wheels-1.5 Spacers SB G.E.A.R Tailgate Cover-Antenna X Stubby Antenna-Spiderweb Sun Shade-MTX Terminators
tcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 06:41 AM   #7553
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcarter

It seems to be riding fine what should i look for as far as it not liking it. They will only be up there until i get bigger tires
You won't have to look for it, you'll know when a spacer sheers off and your drop onto your rotor, or when the knuckle breaks and your hub totally separates from the axle, or when your axle tube breaks.

The Dana 30 is weak to begin with, you shouldn't put unnecessary stress on it simply because you like the look of the stance...what size tires are you running now, By the way?
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #7554
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove
A LOT! (PIC HEAVY)

Offroad Evolution's drag link flip kit, Teraflex inner axle sleeve and c gussets, Teraflex monster trackbar to replace the snapped and welded BDS trackbar, Currie Currectlync
Great upgrades. BEEF and steering is GOOD. LOL
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #7555
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORRONGO
I haven't done anything to my Jeep yet, but I just oredered the following:

Rugged Ridge Windshield Mount Light Bar
Rugged Ridge Flat Fender Flare Set
LOD Signature Series Mid-Width Front Bumper with Grille Guard
LOD Signature Series Mid-Width Bolt-on Skid
LOD Signature Series Optional Halogen Light Kit
OR-FAB Rear Standard Bumper with LED Lights
Rugged RIdge 10 Piece Euro Guard Light Kit in Black
Black Rock Series 910B Intruder Alloy Wheel in Matte Black Machined (OMF performance is making simulated beadlocks for the wheels)

I will post pictures; I'm going to be a busy man when I get home this summer.
Nice list. Good parts choices.
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Unread 06-24-2011, 09:29 AM   #7556
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdiamondfab
installed my rocker knockers

the psc crusher fenders are at powder and paint they will match these tops body color and the bars and under fender will be fine texture black
Lookin good. These will be awesome with some trail scars.
Unread 06-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #7557
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove

You won't have to look for it, you'll know when a spacer sheers off and your drop onto your rotor, or when the knuckle breaks and your hub totally separates from the axle, or when your axle tube breaks.

The Dana 30 is weak to begin with, you shouldn't put unnecessary stress on it simply because you like the look of the stance...what size tires are you running now, By the way?
Absolutely agree. Bad idea running spacers if they are not absolutely necessary to fit wheels/tires.
Unread 06-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #7558
voodooJK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegoose1 View Post
Great upgrades. BEEF and steering is GOOD. LOL
True! Nice upgrades!

Colorado Jeep Club member #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
What you are witnessing, dear friends, is the most enormous miracle of the machine age.
voodooJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #7559
Spaf
2011 JK Wrangler 

33" Cooper STT's on 16" ATX Mohaves.
cooper-stt.jpg  
Yellow Jeep Club #54
"Que scais-je?"
Spaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #7560
goldenglory18
2011 JK Wrangler 

Don't see many yellow JK's.

I like it!!!

Tags
accessories , diy , diy jeep mods , image , JK Wrangler , modification , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.