What did you do to your JK today? - Page 502 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your JK today?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 06-20-2011, 04:22 AM   #7516
RAZORBILL
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHart View Post
What we did to our JK today... we BOUGHT it... This is something of a tribute to our son, once an avid COD player, who answered the "real" Call of Duty by giving his life defending our freedom... KIA by IED in Afghanistan, in the morning, December 5, 2009. In memory of US Army Sgt. Elijah J. Rao.
Sorry for your loss, thank you for your sacrifice.

Great looking Jeep, enjoy it! Welcome to the site too!

Unread 06-20-2011, 04:33 AM   #7517
jeeperjk
Web Wheeler
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZORBILL View Post
Sorry for your loss, thank you for your sacrifice.

Great looking Jeep, enjoy it! Welcome to the site too!

+1, sorry for your loss.
jeeperjk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2011, 08:36 AM   #7518
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooJK
I'm going camping this week, it's June and the overnight lows are in the 30s and low 40s in the mountains, sooo, back on went the hardtop today. It's been cold and rainy most of the week I had the bikini on anyway.
My wife helped me with the top. She scratched the body and the top. Good thing I don't car about that stuff.
Really can't care about scratches much on these rigs. I've got NW blackberry pinstriping on mine to last a lifetime. Just shows that it gets used.

I've been trying to leave the top open on mine every min it isn't raining. 52 degrees and misting this morning, but no rain. TOPLESS. LOL
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2011, 08:38 AM   #7519
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHart
What we did to our JK today... we BOUGHT it... This is something of a tribute to our son, once an avid COD player, who answered the "real" Call of Duty by giving his life defending our freedom... KIA by IED in Afghanistan, in the morning, December 5, 2009. In memory of US Army Sgt. Elijah J. Rao.
Thank you and him for his sacrifice for all of us. Proud to be on this forum with you. Enjoy your Jeep.
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2011, 10:02 AM   #7520
voodooJK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegoose1 View Post
Really can't care about scratches much on these rigs. I've got NW blackberry pinstriping on mine to last a lifetime. Just shows that it gets used.

I've been trying to leave the top open on mine every min it isn't raining. 52 degrees and misting this morning, but no rain. TOPLESS. LOL
Mine has quite a lot of pinstriping. I try to detail this thing once or twice a year, but I don't take enough off to remove the sratches because I know it would be down to bare metal in a year or two if I did! It also has some body damage, but I still like to wash it every month or two.

It's in the 40s here today and raining. Snowing in the mountains. Good thing I had the wife help me get the top on yesterday. I like topless! I'm not sure I'm gonna do it much this year though, I need a soft top!

Colorado Jeep Club member #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
What you are witnessing, dear friends, is the most enormous miracle of the machine age.
voodooJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2011, 10:07 AM   #7521
voodooJK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHart View Post

Very nice, welcome to the forum!

I am also sorry for your loss and thankful for your family's sacrifice.

Colorado Jeep Club member #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
What you are witnessing, dear friends, is the most enormous miracle of the machine age.
voodooJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2011, 05:27 PM   #7522
jdcouts
2010 JK Wrangler 

JF Addict

Im sure there are many more of you out there but I just realized that Ive been on here reading different threads for the past 4hrs. The kicker to this is that Im sitting here at work. I love that I get paid to BS around on a computer all day and find what Im gonna buy next for the Jeep. Too bad about 3/4 of the pics wont show due to security blocks.
jdcouts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #7523
KJNewbs
1983 CJ7 

Die-Tech relocation brackets and a set of the High Rock 4x4 mirrors.....freakin' awesome!

1983 lime green CJ7 - 258 with DUI & Weber, Crane cam, 2" lift, MTs w/ BFGs

2010 2-Door, 6-Speed Black JK Sahara - Teraflex 3" Coil Lift with Front Lower and Rear Upper Flex Arms - Bilstein 5100 Shocks -JKS Front Adjustable Track Bar - Teraflex Front Knuckle Gussets - Rock Hard Oil Pan/Engine Skid - Rock Hard Transfer case skid - Rock Hard Evap relocation Kit - Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers - MBRP off-road exhaust - AEV Pintler Wheels - GoodYear MTR/K 35x12.5x17 - Detroit Track Loc Carrier up Front - Yukon 4.88 Gears - Cobra 75 CB with Cool Tech bracket - Die-Tech mirror relocation brackets
KJNewbs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #7524
K9coal
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Made some seat covers

I have been working on the interior of the JK (a little slower than i would like) and I finally got the back of the front seat cover done. this pic shows it with a 2L Camelbak attached.

www.thatguysgarage.com
K9coal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2011, 09:45 PM   #7525
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

OK, but don't fill it with beer.
Freedom Top (Black) Soft Top (Black) 285/75R17 TOYO Open Country AT Pro-Comp 3036 17x9 Alloy Wheels TUFFY Security Drawer Delta Quad-Bar Xenon Headlights JK 6-Switch sPOD Source SuperChips Flashpaq Tune
Diode Dynamics LED License Plate Cobra 75 WX ST 4' Wilson Antenna AIRAID SynthaMax Cool Air Dam Intake System Hella FF 500 Driving Lights Hella Black Magic Driving Lights Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Tailgate Cover
9" Billet Antenna RR XHD Bumpers Fore & Aft with Storage Ends and Spare Tyre Carrier XRC8 Winch 2.5" Pro-Comp Suspension Bilstein Shocks RECON LED Smoked Turn Signals & Fender Lens

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1958
NRA Patron Life Member
ThunderFoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #7526
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Nice work, I can't stand the taste of those when they are new. They taste like plastic when you take a drink. Bleh! Lol

Sent from my Droid using JeepForum
cherrybomb05 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2011, 06:34 AM   #7527
K9coal
1996 XJ Cherokee 

seat cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFoot View Post
OK, but don't fill it with beer.
ya beer just makes the valve sticky.. the kids can't reach my beer from the back seat if its in the cup holder ( JK ) ... we put tang in ours I have 3 kids in the back seat most of the time so there is no spilling and they can all get to the hose.
www.thatguysgarage.com
K9coal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2011, 06:55 AM   #7528
4LCKDRUBIUNLTD
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidRaiN View Post
Added a Banks ram air intake, SmittyBilt SRC rocker rails and grab handles. Banks monster exhaust on order!
Your going to like the Banks system. It sounds like a "BEAST"... I have the same system on my JK.
4LCKDRUBIUNLTD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2011, 09:46 AM   #7529
SJMUDWRANGLER
2011 JK Wrangler 

Originally Posted by DHart

nice ride, and im sure your son agrees. Thank You to your son and everyone else giving everything to fight for our freedom!!!!!!!!! In memory of US Army Sgt. Elijah J. Rao.
2011 JEEP JK SAHARA UNLIMITED, BLACK ON BLACK, TRAILER HITCH, LOCKING FUEL DOOR, HYLINER FRONT ROCK BUMPER WITH LIGHT BAR,AND WINCH MOUNT,2.5"/2" TOPGUN CUSTOMZ LIFT LEVELING KIT,TINTED WINDOWS,ZONE 3"SHOCKS

future mods: SPRINGS,WHEELS,TIRES,SNORKEL,
SJMUDWRANGLER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2011, 02:03 PM   #7530
AlanZ
2007 JK Wrangler 

Not what I did to it, but what it did to me.
Rugburn. 0_0

I got it back by giving it a bath.
AlanZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
accessories , diy , diy jeep mods , image , JK Wrangler , modification , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.