What did you do to your JK today? - Page 496 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your JK today?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #7426
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJsPerson View Post
Applied the new super sexy wicked cool OHV stickers now necessary to legally leave the pavement in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Another form of tax in Taxachusetts.

Freedom Top (Black) Soft Top (Black) 285/75R17 TOYO Open Country AT Pro-Comp 3036 17x9 Alloy Wheels TUFFY Security Drawer Delta Quad-Bar Xenon Headlights JK 6-Switch sPOD Source SuperChips Flashpaq Tune
Diode Dynamics LED License Plate Cobra 75 WX ST 4' Wilson Antenna AIRAID SynthaMax Cool Air Dam Intake System Hella FF 500 Driving Lights Hella Black Magic Driving Lights Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Tailgate Cover
9" Billet Antenna RR XHD Bumpers Fore & Aft with Storage Ends and Spare Tyre Carrier XRC8 Winch 2.5" Pro-Comp Suspension Bilstein Shocks RECON LED Smoked Turn Signals & Fender Lens

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1958
NRA Patron Life Member
ThunderFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2011, 06:07 PM   #7427
Unlimited2010

Might have to head to my dealer soon. Some women managed to drive into my DS side step while exiting a rotary ........she was going 15-20 mph and I really see no damage. She got me pretty good!!!!! Go jeep with no signs of damage.

-R
Unlimited2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #7428
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

Is 'rotary' another word for 'roundabout'? Were you exiting?
Freedom Top (Black) Soft Top (Black) 285/75R17 TOYO Open Country AT Pro-Comp 3036 17x9 Alloy Wheels TUFFY Security Drawer Delta Quad-Bar Xenon Headlights JK 6-Switch sPOD Source SuperChips Flashpaq Tune
Diode Dynamics LED License Plate Cobra 75 WX ST 4' Wilson Antenna AIRAID SynthaMax Cool Air Dam Intake System Hella FF 500 Driving Lights Hella Black Magic Driving Lights Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Tailgate Cover
9" Billet Antenna RR XHD Bumpers Fore & Aft with Storage Ends and Spare Tyre Carrier XRC8 Winch 2.5" Pro-Comp Suspension Bilstein Shocks RECON LED Smoked Turn Signals & Fender Lens

NRA Patron Life Member
Unread 06-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #7429
Unlimited2010

Yeah ; traffic circle,too. This is a tough one because there are an inside and outside with lines......I was just traveling on the outside lane getting ready to exit the second exit. She was on the inside lane and wanted to exit the first ramp and had to cut across my lane ( not looking or yielding ).........

Pissed me off.

-r
Unread 06-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #7430
LowGT
2012 WK 

Installed my spiderwebshade top, bestop duster, and daystar hood latches tonight. We'll see if that makes 100 degrees with the top off feel any better.
LowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #7431
voodooJK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegoose1 View Post
Me too. Opened this beast up. Needs to dry out.
Those wheels are so awesome, I wanted to drive over and check out their shop. I wish I coulda got in their 'buy 3 get 1 free' deal.

Colorado Jeep Club member #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
What you are witnessing, dear friends, is the most enormous miracle of the machine age.
voodooJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2011, 06:27 AM   #7432
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowGT View Post
Installed my spiderwebshade top, bestop duster, and daystar hood latches tonight. We'll see if that makes 100 degrees with the top off feel any better.
You'll love those Hood Wranglers, the hood doesn't budge!

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2011, 07:12 AM   #7433
thenorsepole
2011 JK Wrangler 

Letting him dry in the sun after yesterdays downpour while topless & doorless.
thenorsepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2011, 07:16 AM   #7434
Joevacs
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowGT View Post
IT DOES !
Unread 06-10-2011, 09:23 AM   #7435
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowGT
Spiderwebshade is awesome. Cuts down on direct sun and interior/cab heat.
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #7436
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooJK

Those wheels are so awesome, I wanted to drive over and check out their shop. I wish I coulda got in their 'buy 3 get 1 free' deal.
They are great rims. I would buy Spyderlocks again or ATX, anytime.
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #7437
Unlimited2010

Gave the inside a good cleaning. All that pollen this time of the year in the NE. Going to rain the next couple days so the top and door will be on......

-R
Unread 06-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #7438
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlimited2010 View Post
Yeah ; traffic circle,too. This is a tough one because there are an inside and outside with lines......I was just traveling on the outside lane getting ready to exit the second exit. She was on the inside lane and wanted to exit the first ramp and had to cut across my lane ( not looking or yielding ).........

Pissed me off.

-r
I spent almost two decades driving in traffic circles, aka roundabouts, in the opposite direction. (No one would let me merge).

NRA Patron Life Member
Unread 06-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #7439
goldenglory18
2011 JK Wrangler 

For you spidershade guys....which material did you buy and how do you like them.

I'm considering that over a bestop bikini....
Unread 06-11-2011, 07:44 AM   #7440
Joevacs
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenglory18 View Post
For you spidershade guys....which material did you buy and how do you like them.

I'm considering that over a bestop bikini....
I really like mine. I never take it off. The hard top or soft top will fit right over it with no problem. It makes it much cooler if you live where the sun will beat down on you and cook you. One thing though, it won't even try to keep any rain out so a bikini top might be better if you need rain protection.
spiderweb.jpg  

Tags
accessories , diy , diy jeep mods , image , JK Wrangler , modification , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.