What did you do to your JK today? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your JK today?

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #31
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteDriver View Post
Put in the Delta H4 quad bar lights.
Turned them on and instantly felt like a Civic owner.
Took them out.
Reinstalled the OEM lights.

(I may try and find a less "fake HID" bulb and try again...ugh)
Yeah, I didn't like the way those looked either...

2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #32
USAntigoon
Retired from Forum
2008 JK Wrangler 

Today, I installed a set of KC slimlites with the KC window mounting brackets.. Will post some pic's in my gallery.
I wired the relay feed directly to the battery and not the HI beams. All works fine..
USAntigoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2008, 07:35 PM   #33
sherghis
2008 JK Wrangler 

Installed my XHD front bumper
sherghis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #34
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Went to the mall sorry, had to put say it
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2008, 09:32 PM   #35
wbower
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarambo101 View Post
haha. No way! that's hilarious! I love JF because of all the original thinking ppl on here.

I took my two front doors off. Looks funky but its gunna rain this weekend so i didnt feel like taking the extra 2 mins to lift the other two off.
wbower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2008, 01:21 AM   #36
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarambo101 View Post

Haha...I hadn't heard that one before.....
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

Unread 10-03-2008, 08:50 AM   #37
cyberpunk
2007 JK Wrangler 

I love my XHD, it's great. Did you use an impact wrench? With it, mine only took about 30 minutes to install. Today the prerunner, Hella 500's, M800 winch and grab handles should arrive. Hopefully by Sunday I'll have some good pics.

Here's a question. At what point do I no longer get classified as a "Stocker" Jeep? Is it bumpers? Winch? Lift? Tires? Etc. I hate that tag, especially when I ride in a group. It's like calling someone a poser.
cyberpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2008, 08:53 AM   #38
Hellbound13
2008 JK Wrangler 

Got my custom plates..

Installed AEV corner guards and Rugged Ridge tail lamp guards..

Hellbound13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #39
sherghis
2008 JK Wrangler 

No impact wrench for me. It took me about 90 minutes to removed the OEM bumper and install the new bumper.

I really like the looks of AEV corner guards....Hmm...They might look good on my red jeep.
Unread 10-03-2008, 08:07 PM   #40
DavidJK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Changed the oil.
DavidJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #41
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

I installed the woods evap can relocation kit. It was very well thought out as if I can do it anyone can.

And it is much cheaper than any skid plate.
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2008, 06:42 PM   #42
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Installed my beach rack.

Sorry bad cell phone pic..
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #43
michaelmjc
2008 JK Wrangler 

Finally got a pic, here's my baby

michaelmjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #44
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmjc View Post
Finally got a pic, here's my baby

very nice, who makes those tires?

forum...

Unread 10-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #45
sherghis
2008 JK Wrangler 

Ok I hate to say it but I washed and waxed my JK today.

Tags
accessories , diy , diy jeep mods , image , JK Wrangler , modification , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.