Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your JK today?

4M views 27K replies 3K participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
Stole this idea from the TJ forum who stole it from the YJ forum. When I had my TJ this was one of the best threads to get ideas from and was full of great pics.

I'll start us off.

Today I powerwashed the heck out of it after my trip on Sunday to the Badlands. See HERE for trail report.

#5,127 ·
Put a Rough Country 2.5" suspension lift on. I was going to go a 3" but i was told anything 3" and above would void my warrenty. Only 4 more years till I don't have to worry about that anymore...
Wait, what???

i was told anything 3" and above would void my warrenty

What bullsh*t is that?

ANY lift will (read: could) void your warranty...
Read your manual... It's all written in there.

It all depends on your dealer.
And if one says yes it will void your warranty, go to another one!

Just do it right. (ex: 5" with no adj. control arms = bad for the driveshaft angle, etc etc)

And maybe add a signature to your profile so we know what model you have...
JK? Unlimited or 2 doors? etc etc...

10-4.

#5,128 ·
^^ I read the Warranty and said it wouldn't void anything. i Just called my dealership to make sure. I'm happy with 2.5" the tires helped raise it a little more too. Maybe when i'm done paying it off i'll go 4" or higher. i'll take a pic during lunch break and put it up.

#5,129 ·
Put a Rough Country 2.5" suspension lift on. I was going to go a 3" but i was told anything 3" and above would void my warrenty. Only 4 more years till I don't have to worry about that anymore...
BS.

My brand new 2010 JK Sport came with a dealer-installed 4" Rough Country suspension kit.

#5,132 ·
I added a charcoal metal screen grill insert and did a grab handle relocation mod. Not too bad for an hours worth of work.

Attachments

#5,136 ·
Well I just decided to go with the deal to trade in my Dark Green 2008 Rubicon Unlimited Manual for a Deep Water Blue 2010 Rubicon Unlimited Manual. I'll be picking her up on Saturday Morning from Adam's Jeep in Aberdeen MD.

#5,138 ·
Mounted my spare on the back.

My fifth wheel got chipped somewhere between the factory and my house, so I had to run 33s with the little donut looking thing on back for a few weeks.

Jeep looks damn good now.