Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your JK today?

4M views 27K replies 3K participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
Stole this idea from the TJ forum who stole it from the YJ forum. When I had my TJ this was one of the best threads to get ideas from and was full of great pics.

I'll start us off.

Today I powerwashed the heck out of it after my trip on Sunday to the Badlands. See HERE for trail report.

#4,241 · (Edited)
Does it ride better now Jim? Maybe I'll go that route for a lift. Looks great!
It's definitely stiffer but I like it :thumbsup:
I carry heavy loads on a regular basis, sometimes as much as 900 lb. in the back.
If this wasn't the case then I would recommend the medium spring rate!
With it not loaded down it would have better flex/articulation.

This is from this morning before the new springs went in!

Attachments

#4,246 ·
In the last couple of weeks, I installed:
1) AEV front bumper with Warn 9.5 ti winch
2) KC Dayrunners on front bumper routing the switch wires thru the tunnel below the battery tray
3) AEV skid plate for Swaybar protection
4) Cobra CB routing the antenna cable thru the tailgate using the existing rubber plug for the tail light
5) Installed Rock Hard oil pan skid plate
6) Installed Rugged Ridge control arm skid plates
7) Installed Rugged Ridge muffler skid plate

I am broke and exhausted!
Gil

#4,252 ·
put on my new driveshafts....:thumbsup:

#4,254 ·
How did the spring ordeal go?
I installed mine yesterday and felt very lucky not to have the same problem as you!
:tea:
well, I flipped the trackbar around, and messed with the control arms some, but all in all, I had to order the wedges...they should be here Thursday...:cheers2:

#4,256 ·
the place that did it took it out for me, and put it back before pick up. i took out everythin else.
Looks awesome! Did the bedliner place also get rid of that crap they slop on in the cargo area and by floor boards? I'm thinking of the line-x route and the line-x guy said he wouldn't get rid of that crap, so I'm trying to see what would be the best way to get rid of it by doing it myself.

#4,259 ·
Looks awesome! Did the bedliner place also get rid of that crap they slop on in the cargo area and by floor boards? I'm thinking of the line-x route and the line-x guy said he wouldn't get rid of that crap, so I'm trying to see what would be the best way to get rid of it by doing it myself.
shop took mine off. guy said they use a grinder. cost the same line x wanted without taking off the crap.