Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your JK today?

4M views 27K replies 3K participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
Stole this idea from the TJ forum who stole it from the YJ forum. When I had my TJ this was one of the best threads to get ideas from and was full of great pics.

I'll start us off.

Today I powerwashed the heck out of it after my trip on Sunday to the Badlands. See HERE for trail report.

#21 ·
^ Holy Crap, what did that cost?

#22 ·
woohoo, thread stickied! I feel so warm and fuzzy now ;)

#23 · (Edited)
^ Holy Crap, what did that cost?
They are on sale for just over 1700 bucks at the moment. I was going to wait until next spring to get the upgrade myself but ya never know if/or when they may be on sale again. You save about 80-90 bucks over the normal price. And then I am getting some trade in credit for the TF short arms that I have now.

I remember just before I did my gearing, teraflex plus was having a special to get the front and rears for right around 1200 bucks installed. I didn't jump on that sale and ended up paying a couple of bills more. Needless to say I was a little bummed that I missed the special, but ya live and learn I guess.

I think the 6" coils were just over $200 bucks a set. I don't have the parts list/invoice in front of me and they don't have the 6" coils specifically listed on thier website but all of thier other coils show a price of 215.99 a set.

#24 ·
Worked out the 4wd on Casper Mountain. Gotta love days off in the middle of the week...there's no one to have to pull off the trail for.

#26 ·
Nothing with the jeep as I was out by myself. Just got some scenics and a dead cow. I got stung by a bee too...was a little upset about it.

Sorry that the last one is big, I wanted you to be able to see the deadness.

#27 ·
wow, I've been touched. A dead cow. And deadness. Nice ;) :thumbsup:

Reactions: Rekcedevets
#31 ·
Put in the Delta H4 quad bar lights.
Turned them on and instantly felt like a Civic owner.
Took them out.
Reinstalled the OEM lights.

:thumbdown:

(I may try and find a less "fake HID" bulb and try again...ugh)
Yeah, I didn't like the way those looked either...:(

#37 ·
I love my XHD, it's great. Did you use an impact wrench? With it, mine only took about 30 minutes to install. Today the prerunner, Hella 500's, M800 winch and grab handles should arrive. Hopefully by Sunday I'll have some good pics.

Here's a question. At what point do I no longer get classified as a "Stocker" Jeep? Is it bumpers? Winch? Lift? Tires? Etc. I hate that tag, especially when I ride in a group. It's like calling someone a poser.

#39 ·
No impact wrench for me. It took me about 90 minutes to removed the OEM bumper and install the new bumper.

I really like the looks of AEV corner guards....Hmm...They might look good on my red jeep.