What did you do to your JK today? - Page 1308 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your JK today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 12-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #19606
JasonVideo
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
I say take the other fenders off, throw on some huge tires and call the white parts battle scars.
If the damage was from something fun maybe... Can't live with the "Astrovan hit me" shame.

Unread 12-04-2013, 08:17 AM   #19607
HappyTrails
Registered Voter w/ID

2008 JK Wrangler 

Haven't done ANYTHING with my JK in almost three weeks. Due to having hernia surgery, I cannot climb up into in. D'oh!! Going to attempt to get into it today and hope the battery hasn't died.
"Don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle occurs."
HappyTrails is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #19608
Metalman
2014 JK Wrangler 

Upgraded to a 2014

Metalman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #19609
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTrails View Post
Haven't done ANYTHING with my JK in almost three weeks. Due to having hernia surgery, I cannot climb up into in. D'oh!! Going to attempt to get into it today and hope the battery hasn't died.
Me neither. I can't climb into my Jeep after having bypass surgery sixteen days ago. Can't even drive anything for at least another two weeks. I hadn't thought about the battery. Hmm.
Freedom Top (Black) • Soft Top (Black) • 285/75R17 TOYO Open Country AT • Pro-Comp 3036 17x9 Alloy Wheels • TUFFY Security Drawer • Delta Quad-Bar Xenon Headlights • JK 6-Switch sPOD Source • SuperChips Flashpaq Tune
Diode Dynamics LED License Plate • Cobra 75 WX ST • 4' Wilson Antenna • AIRAID SynthaMax Cool Air Dam Intake System • Hella FF 500 Driving Lights • Hella Black Magic Driving Lights • Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Tailgate Cover
9" Billet Antenna • RR XHD Bumpers Fore & Aft with Storage Ends and Spare Tyre Carrier • XRC8 Winch • 2.5" Pro-Comp Suspension • Bilstein Shocks • RECON LED Smoked Turn Signals & Fender Lens

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1958
NRA Patron Life Member
ThunderFoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #19610
Blownawayracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFoot
Me neither. I can't climb into my Jeep after having bypass surgery sixteen days ago. Can't even drive anything for at least another two weeks. I hadn't thought about the battery. Hmm.
Hope you heal fast

USMC Semper Fi/ The sound of a military plane flying overhead is the sound of freedom
Blownawayracing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #19611
ZERO30
2008 JK Wrangler 

Started and updated my build thread and updated my avatar and profile info. ZER030 JK RUBICON BUILD THREAD

This last month I traded the JKU for a Rubicon JK. It's been incredible the difference with wheeling. Didn't really need the space and the car payment went down 100 bucks a month. So much more vehicle for less money.

Today took Jk_Driver's mod and made it my own, it's also the last post on my build thread but here's some pics.
Brilliant idea and stoked on the way it came out. I bought a black insulation tube that was $5.25 to better match my dash. Can't thank you enough for the post JK_Driver!
img_8785.jpg

img_8783.jpg

img_8784.jpg

ZERO30 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #19612
ZERO30
2008 JK Wrangler 

Little preview of the last month, where i was at and where the Rubicon started from. Creep my build thread for all the pics. Can't wait for the winter wheeling! Thanks for taking the time to check it out!
img_8543.jpg

img_8620.jpg

img_8649.jpg

img_8652.jpg

img_8663.jpg

img_8666.jpg

img_8673.jpg

img_8689.jpg

img_8699.jpg

img_8759.jpg

Unread 12-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #19613
JK_Driver

2010 JK Wrangler 

Zero30, glad you tried it out. It does the trick, stops stuff from going down into never never land! My tubing was only $1.05 with tax, I see you're a big spender at $5.25!
Unread 12-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #19614
ZERO30
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_Driver
Zero30, glad you tried it out. It does the trick, stops stuff from going down into never never land! My tubing was only $1.05 with tax, I see you're a big spender at $5.25!
Hahaha yeah. I saw the gray for .99 haha actual bought both just in case the other wouldn't fit. My dash is really black since they just detailed it before I bought it and it matched perfectly. Hopefully I can save one of the other JKs in my wheeling crew the dollar! Haha
Hats off to you for a brilliant idea!
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/zer030-rubicon-jk-build-1824306/"][COLOR="red"]ZER030 JK RUBICON BUILD THREAD[/URL][/COLOR]
[URL="http://www.exiledoffroad.com"]EXILED OFFROAD[/URL]
Unread 12-05-2013, 06:06 AM   #19615
JK_Driver

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZER030 View Post
Hahaha yeah. I saw the gray for .99 haha actual bought both just in case the other wouldn't fit. My dash is really black since they just detailed it before I bought it and it matched perfectly. Hopefully I can save one of the other JKs in my wheeling crew the dollar! Haha
Hats off to you for a brilliant idea!
Thanks, yours looks good with the darker color foam. One day on a trip my wife put something small on the dash and on a turn it slid and went into the opening, then I told her I need to find something to solve that issue. A few days later I went to Home Depot and walked around looking at stuff to use, and saw the foam and thought it should work!
Unread 12-05-2013, 07:27 AM   #19616
Neoxxis
2007 JK Wrangler 

Installed my new GY Duratracs (the biggest ones they do in R17) and man what a difference from my old KM2 on which I put 85 000 km...
They're a lot quieter, well balanced, etc...
Happy guy!
Unread 12-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #19617
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

I miss driving my Jeep. Hopefully I'll be cleared to drive the week of Christmas.
Freedom Top (Black) • Soft Top (Black) • 285/75R17 TOYO Open Country AT • Pro-Comp 3036 17x9 Alloy Wheels • TUFFY Security Drawer • Delta Quad-Bar Xenon Headlights • JK 6-Switch sPOD Source • SuperChips Flashpaq Tune
Diode Dynamics LED License Plate • Cobra 75 WX ST • 4' Wilson Antenna • AIRAID SynthaMax Cool Air Dam Intake System • Hella FF 500 Driving Lights • Hella Black Magic Driving Lights • Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Tailgate Cover
9" Billet Antenna • RR XHD Bumpers Fore & Aft with Storage Ends and Spare Tyre Carrier • XRC8 Winch • 2.5" Pro-Comp Suspension • Bilstein Shocks • RECON LED Smoked Turn Signals & Fender Lens

NRA Patron Life Member
Unread 12-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #19618
Rican142
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tclaremont View Post
Got more work done on the trailer.

That's an awesome looking trailer, who makes it?
Rican142 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #19619
HappyTrails
Registered Voter w/ID

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFoot View Post
I hope you have a speedy recovery! I know what it feels like being stuck in the bed and house. CABIN FEVER! I finally had the strength today to climb up into my Jeep and drive it. Luckily the battery was still strong after over 2 weeks of not being driven.
"Don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle occurs."
HappyTrails is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #19620
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

Welcome back, HappyTrails.

NRA Patron Life Member

Tags
accessories , diy , diy jeep mods , image , JK Wrangler , modification , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.