What did you do to your JK today? - Page 1201 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your JK today?

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 07-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #18001
JasonVideo
2013 JK Wrangler 

Spiderweb

Drove over to Orlando and bought and installed my Spiderweb Shade. Those guys are super nice and really know their Jeeps! Love the Shade!

spiderweb1.jpg   spiderweb2.jpg  
JasonVideo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #18002
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

IronBike; those stickers are sick! This coming from a sticker whore himself lmfao

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #18003
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

Installed the Spiderweb Shade today, got a impressive deal for it on craigslist practically brand new.

Unread 07-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #18004
ironbike
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post
IronBike; those stickers are sick! This coming from a sticker whore himself lmfao

Thanks. I love me some good decals, but I am very particular on how and where they are placed.
ironbike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #18005
JasonVideo
2013 JK Wrangler 

Since I had the doors off and the new Spiderweb Shade installed, we enjoyed a drive through the Viera Wetlands reserve.
jeep-shadow.jpg  
Unread 07-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #18006
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbike View Post
Thanks. I love me some good decals, but I am very particular on how and where they are placed.
Same here except the ones that don't fit my exterior theme end up on the inside of my tailgate hahaha

Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #18007
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonVideo View Post
Since I had the doors off and the new Spiderweb Shade installed, we enjoyed a drive through the Viera Wetlands reserve.
How do you like the half spiderweb?
Unread 07-07-2013, 12:37 AM   #18008
Filthy-Beast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonVideo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn View Post
Also do you think you could use a 2nd one to cover the back seats. I have Trek Top NX that has straps that go around the front of the sound bar so a one piece won't work.

[COLOR="red"][B]For Sale:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/jk-4dr-black-painted-hard-top-1000-a-1541186/"][COLOR="Blue"]2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f127/jkur-18-59-springs-shocks-1557427/"][COLOR="Purple"]JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks[/COLOR][/URL]

[SIZE="1"][B]97 TJ:[/B] daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
[B]98 TJ:[/B] Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
[B]06 LJ Rubicon:[/B] mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
[B]13 JKU Rubicon:[/B] Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs[/SIZE]
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:04 AM   #18009
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
Also do you think you could use a 2nd one to cover the back seats. I have Trek Top NX that has straps that go around the front of the sound bar so a one piece won't work.
Wouldnt you just want to use the version I have? I would prefer the full anyways with having rear passengers, plus it keeps noise down and shoulder shade better when its cookin' out
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:12 AM   #18010
JasonVideo
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Love it. No flapping at 75mph. I live outside Orlando, so I just drove to the Spiderweb office to get mine. I wanted the full size one, but Chris talked me out of it since I'll rarely, if ever, have the full top off. Weird to have a company talk you out of the more expensive product. I was impressed. They showed me how to install it and even gave me a discount since I'm on the JeepForum.

The material is very strong and the Shade stays nice and tight. Putting the freedom tops back on is no problem.

These guys are "Jeep guys" and seem to be in business for more than the financial rewards. I have no problem endorsing them.
Unread 07-07-2013, 02:01 AM   #18011
Filthy-Beast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Wouldnt you just want to use the version I have? I would prefer the full anyways with having rear passengers, plus it keeps noise down and shoulder shade better when its cookin' out
The Trek top is frameless, it has a sunrider fold back front. Where it folds there is a bar that goes across and that bar has straps that hook to the sound bar. So for the one piece to work I'd have to cut holes in it for the straps.

[COLOR="red"][B]For Sale:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/jk-4dr-black-painted-hard-top-1000-a-1541186/"][COLOR="Blue"]2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f127/jkur-18-59-springs-shocks-1557427/"][COLOR="Purple"]JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks[/COLOR][/URL]

[SIZE="1"][B]97 TJ:[/B] daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
[B]98 TJ:[/B] Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
[B]06 LJ Rubicon:[/B] mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
[B]13 JKU Rubicon:[/B] Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs[/SIZE]
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2013, 07:33 AM   #18012
skyefalcon6

2008 JK Wrangler 

Yesterday, installed my JKini Spiderwebshade. Even managed to do it without taking hard top off.

The full size shade will then go on behind this and extend over the roll bar to give some added shade to the back seat.

Unread 07-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #18013
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
The Trek top is frameless, it has a sunrider fold back front. Where it folds there is a bar that goes across and that bar has straps that hook to the sound bar. So for the one piece to work I'd have to cut holes in it for the straps.
Oh gotcha, maybe see if they are thinking of making a version compatible with the trektop in the future? Or see if they can split up the two sections
Unread 07-07-2013, 03:43 PM   #18014
ironbike
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Installed the Spiderweb Shade today, got a impressive deal for it on craigslist practically brand new.

Hey I just had to order this after seeing it on your JK, however how does it work when you put the top back on. I know it can stay on the jeep while the hard top is on but what about the freedom top clamps? How do you get to those?
ironbike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #18015
benjmjeep
2013 JK Wrangler 

Aired up tires after I nice little drive around with the damn thing beeping
benjmjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
accessories , diy , diy jeep mods , image , JK Wrangler , modification , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.