Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your JK today?

4M views 27K replies 3K participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
Stole this idea from the TJ forum who stole it from the YJ forum. When I had my TJ this was one of the best threads to get ideas from and was full of great pics.

I'll start us off.

Today I powerwashed the heck out of it after my trip on Sunday to the Badlands. See HERE for trail report.

#23,703 ·
Clicked 19k miles 10 days before its 1 year birthday

View attachment 2197185

Day I got it

View attachment 2197193

Almost one year later
View attachment 2197201

View attachment 2197209

And soon I will be able to add a picture to the lifted JK thread!!!

Sent from a jeeper
Its fun to watch them grow up! My little Willy`s only 3 days old today but I already love him. It took me ten years to build up my 05 Rubi and get it where I wanted. But the love faded and my hardcore wheeling days are behind me. (For now) Little Willy will get his new 2.5 Tera Flex BB next weekend. Its going to be like his first steps!

#23,709 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Installed my bumper. Father's Day gift from my wife. Such a good woman

#23,711 ·
#23,713 ·
I picked mine up at the dealer yesterday and sprayed the underside with Fluid Film. After reading through a few posts plan on painting the muffler today with high temp paint...and it seems the future holds many $$ in Mods. Living in an area that gets quite a bit of snow thinking top priority will be replacing the 16" wheels/tires first and then investing in a new front bumper and winch.

Bought the wife a 2014 Unlimited Sport two Christmas ago because she hated the 2012 liberty...and honestly hated driving my Liberty after that, so picked up a 2015 Sport, let the adventure begin.

#23,720 ·
:cool: Thanx j33p--I've had the trailer for almost 8 years and she's been AROUND-camping with different setups-

this is a very cool set-up you have going on. I like the trailer-tent and the self sufficiency of it all. You probably have great fun camping wherever you desire with that build/setup. :thumbsup:
This was the first trip with an RTT-(TEPUI) and it's different/better-and requires adjustments to night times[

Every days a challenge-

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO