Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your JK today?

4M views 27K replies 3K participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
Stole this idea from the TJ forum who stole it from the YJ forum. When I had my TJ this was one of the best threads to get ideas from and was full of great pics.

I'll start us off.

Today I powerwashed the heck out of it after my trip on Sunday to the Badlands. See HERE for trail report.

#20,021 ·
Installed a set of LED H13 headlight set that I bought from OLYMPUS OFFROAD. These are really really WHITE in light, blows away the Halogen headlamps. Not even a comparison as to what I got now, besides saying, NIGHT from DAY. I'm stoked about them and they were worth EVERY PENNY. Very easy to install and looks spectacular. Have gotten so many people liking the look I got now.
Just ordered a set of theses today. Have you noticed anything you don't like about them. The guy I talked to said he has heard of the left side being off. And where did you instal the ballasts?

#20,025 ·
jkmax said:
A while back I cut my exhaust so the flow master muffler is pretty much under the drivers seat. Way louder! Sounds awesome!
Could you upload a pic of how you did it?

#20,030 ·
Winter wheeling today. Had to turn around as soon as we hit waist deep snow. Scary and so fun! Thanks to Spudmedic for blazing the trail.
Little side hill action with fresh skinned deer hides found in the snow. Haha yup we are up in the mountains.

Attachments

#20,036 ·
Watch out all you have 2012 jk's... I just finished recall on transmission lines!! The recall is for transmission oil cooler line.
The cooler line was too close to the rubber hosing of the brake lines. Over heating the rubber and causing holes that could cause the loss of braking!!
Be sure to contact your jeep service dept to find if your vin number is part of the recall list