What Axle Shafts for Rear D44 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > What Axle Shafts for Rear D44

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 12-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
David_M

2013 JK Wrangler 

What Axle Shafts for Rear D44

Getting ready to start a build on a 2013 JKU sport. Front axle will be replaced with a pro rock 44. Installing an ARB locker in the rear, I want to upgrade the rear shafts. Who's do you recommend? Best warranty??? I don't believe the 35 spline RCV's are in the budget at this time. Thoughts?

Thanks, David M

David_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

David, for the rear, I would look at Ten Factory or G2. We do a lot of the Ten Factory and they seem to work rather well!

-Jason

Tires-FREE SHIPPING!!
KrawlOff-Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012, 07:10 AM   #3
SoK66
1976 CJ5 

Most of the offerings are very similar so look for the ones with the best warranty. If they don't cover bent flanges look elsewhere. Also inquire with your supplier about the vendor's responsiveness. Not to name names, but Alloy USA is rather difficult to deal with on their axle shafts, as is Superior. Neither will cover bent flanges, which is the biggest issue with JK Unlimiteds. Ten and G2 will cover bent flanges, and FWIW, I was advised some time ago that G2's shafts are manufactured by Ten Factory. Not sure if that's true or not, but I got a set for spares from 4WD and they do look pretty good. After bending both Superior Evolutions I had to take USA's to get the rig back on the road because they were the only things available at the time. Not expecting much from them long term.
SoK66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
David_M

2013 JK Wrangler 

Thank you for the replies. That is the information I was looking for.
David_M is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.