Went out to buy a pair of shoes and... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Went out to buy a pair of shoes and...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-26-2007, 08:37 PM   #16
2JK
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Having purchased a JK, you can't possibly be a "messed up girl". Great choice. No doubt you'll enjoy your Jeep. If I see you I will certainly give you the Jeep wave.

JK

2JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2007, 09:53 PM   #17
troy_boy

oh ya'all, quite flurting. We dont believe you......wheres the pics? We seen the field.......why no Jeep?
[B][COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]Jeep is #1[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="2"]LOL.....CHEERS[/SIZE][/B]

2007 Wrangler, 2dr. 33" Claws, Procomp Bead Sim 16", Fabtech 3" lift, 2,200 Watt Box w/Jenson Dvd/Xm Player, Dented Tailgate, Cracked Windshield, tree stump ding, I love it!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=108141"][B][COLOR="Blue"]My Pics[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
troy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2007, 10:19 PM   #18
messedupgirl77

Sorry! Haven't had a chance to take pics yet. Between frivolous court hearings (don't ask), bringing the Jeep back & forth to the dealer, my BF's three kids' baseball/softball practices/games, oh yeah, and work/sleep, I've barely had a chance to drive it, let alone take photos.

Anyway, it looks like a stock 4dr Sahara. The only mod so far is a locking lug nut for the spare.
messedupgirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2007, 12:39 PM   #19
Nine Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Me
girls don't get a lot waves. it's not your fault. boys are so retarded when we see a girl in a jeep that we suffer synaptic misfires.

congrats on your rig, and welcome.
Actually it's JK's. They don't wave and no one waves to them....at least from what I have seen.
Nine Mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2007, 02:34 PM   #20
notaleg13b
2007 JK Wrangler 

I was surprised at all the waves I got driving my '07 JK home! I guess it really is a Jeep thing. Enjoy messedupgirl.
notaleg13b is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.