Weathertech Floor Liners - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Weathertech Floor Liners

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 07-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
ROADDOG516
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Just an FYI I did an extensive search for a complete set of weather tech floor liners and cargo mat and found them cheapest at floormatsnmore.com. I paid 250 for all shipped. Just put it out there for anyone as I know I had spent way to much time into it.

2013 JKU Sahara
ROADDOG516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
ROADDOG516
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Cont; and from my past two purchases 08 Commander 11 Cherokee they are way worth price tag. When I sold both vehicles the rugs looked new. That's pretty good considering a lot if abuse by the fam. Ps I have no horse in the race so to speak as I don't work for any vendor just know how much time I wasted on all different versions but they are the only ones that never get a negative review except for price. But I've learned the hard way AKA R/C saggy lift kit that u get what u pay for.
2013 JKU Sahara
ROADDOG516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #3
bearcatrp
2008 JK Wrangler 

I swear by these floor liners. Had them in my liberty and now in my wrangler. Worth the price IMHO.
bearcatrp is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.