1) Interior sparkles. All carpets out, removed (cut on those sections that were still joined by a 1/2"), and everything inside spit and polished. This is because to see where I was going, I had to open the door. Open doors, spinning tyres, mud makes for a *very dirty interior.
2) Power Steering: its broken.. Fluid flushed, and properly bled. As soon as the engine revs over 1500rpms, the pump dies.
3) Aircon/Climate control: perfect (all mud removed, all connectors dielectric greased)
4) Horn: perfect too
5) Engine oil: changed properly/ new filter (heck, I allowed it to drain overnight, despite the oil being hot from a good drive prior to drain)
6) Transmission: flushed and refilled properly ( quite a few small pieces of metal shavings present, which I expect from a brand new vehicle that hasnt enjoyed a change to date)
7) Front and Rear diff - drained, cover removed, cleaned out with brake cleaner, gaskets removed and cleaned properly, and put back with hi temp Permatex. Front diff especially had milky white oil - glad I did the deed.
8) Rear bumper: fixed perfectly.
9) Fuel tank skid dropped, panelbeaten and recoated. Fuel tank mud removed (incredible amount sitting on top of the tank). Same with transmission skid.
10) Tires rotated.
11) Brake service done, and ABS connectors dielectric greased.
12) All electrical connectors dielectric greased (there are a ton!)
Things to do: extend diff/ tranmission breathers to better protected areas so that I dont have to do that again in a hurry.
Resources: many different websites outside this one - all bookmarked for the future.
ps: cannot rev engine in neutral on the automatic 'box above 4050 rpm - its a protection mechanism.
Best ,and thanks for the input guys.