Void warranty - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Void warranty

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-13-2013, 12:13 PM   #16
rha600
2013 JK Wrangler 

One of the reasons I had my lift done through the dealership and added onto my buyers order. It cost me an extra $200 but that could be well worth it in the end.

rha600 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #17
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rha600 View Post
One of the reasons I had my lift done through the dealership and added onto my buyers order. It cost me an extra $200 but that could be well worth it in the end.
you could not be getting much for a 200$ lift.

1 Adj. track bar cost more than that. 2 JJ Lca cost more than that. I could go on but i have crossed the diatribe already. The fact the Jeep can do it. Is no guarantee the did it right warrant or not. You can not make chicken salad from chicken.....
Unread 05-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #18
dualtjs
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post
you could not be getting much for a 200$ lift.

1 Adj. track bar cost more than that. 2 JJ Lca cost more than that. I could go on but i have crossed the diatribe already. The fact the Jeep can do it. Is no guarantee the did it right warrant or not. You can not make chicken salad from chicken.....
I think that he meant that it cost $200 more than buying a non-mopar lift.

I gotta ask... If you can't make chicken salad from chicken, what do you make it from?
dualtjs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #19
rha600
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualtjs View Post
I think that he meant that it cost $200 more than buying a non-mopar lift.

I gotta ask... If you can't make chicken salad from chicken, what do you make it from?
Close. It's an AEV lift, but the extra $200 came in that I had to pay $200 more to have it done "through the dealer" than if I just took it over to Fortec myself.

Fortec builds all the kit Jeeps for the dealers around here so they've got a close relationship with them and do all the mod work for them.
rha600 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.