Vehicle height with 35' & Lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Vehicle height with 35' & Lift

Introducing the CUPHOLSTER @ OCONEE OFF ROAD 706 534 9955Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comBlack Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHut

Unread 07-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
blue-coupe
2011 JK Wrangler 

Vehicle height with 35' & Lift

Does anyone know the approximate height of a JKU with 35" tires & a 2.5" lift?

blue-coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

well you can do a fast math predication. your tire height(say 32) - 35 =3 but its half that so you gained 1.5 on the tires add the lift 2.5 is 4" add that to what you have stock. close anyway. Lifts vary, tires run short of listed in most cases, most 35"s are really 34.5. Many spring lifts are more than listed.

I net about 4.5 front and rear 4 on a 3.5 lift when it had less armor. now its 4 and 3.5 roughly.
Unread 07-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
GauchoMark
2011 JK Wrangler 

Mine is 37" tires and about 2" of lift. From the ground to the top of my roof rack is about 80". The roof rack from the top of the rack tot the top of the hardtop is about 3.75", so total height without the rack is around 76.25" give or take an inch!
GauchoMark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

I think our 2Dr on 35's with a 2.5" RK Lift is sitting at 78" or so with a soft top.

-Jason

Tires-FREE SHIPPING!!
KrawlOff-Road is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #5
ncb

No 2.5" lifted 35" tire rolling JKU will be the same, but my JKU is sitting at 76" (highest bow on soft top.
ncb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #6
blue-coupe
2011 JK Wrangler 

Excellent! Thanks! I'm looking at a lift in our garage, and wanted to make sure that any future mods would be accommodated.
blue-coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.