unlevel jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > unlevel jeep

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
mtxhooligan
2010 JK Wrangler 

unlevel jeep

i have a 2010 jk and the front end is about an inch or so lower than the rear. im wandering if most lifts will make it level once installed or am i going to need some sort of spacer kit as well. your help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

mtxhooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
Charles
2008 JK Wrangler 

I've not seen a kit that doesn't (mostly) level it. You want some "rake" in it though because if you put any gear and people in it your jeep will be pointed up. Also, once you level, your hood is going to flutter. The wind pushed down on the hood pre-leveling, now, when it's level the wind will try to get under it.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
phdsk8
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Unleveller TJ!

Mine is unleveled too. drivers front the most sagged and the passengers rear least! front and rear difference is 1".

Planning on BDS 2 " lift to fix that.
phdsk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
Charles
2008 JK Wrangler 

He wasn't talking about the "left to right" lean, he was talking about the rake that is there so the Jeep looks normal with full occupants and max towing payload. You're talking about both at the same time it sounds like. The left to right lean is called "The JK Lean". It is usually fixed by a spacer on the leaning side.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #5
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Teraflex 1155200 - Teraflex Leveling Kit for 07-10 Jeep Wrangler JK & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

This is inexpensive, and it really helped my Jeep drive like a "Jeep". I can't recommend it enough.
wilywillie is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.