Turn Signal Lenses - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Turn Signal Lenses

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 03-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
propped1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Turn Signal Lenses

Im starting to get the front end of my JK looking the way I want it, but want to put smoke lenses on the turn signals. Ive seen $120 LED assemblies, but dont really think the turn signals deserve over a c-note.

Anybody know where to get (if they even exist) smoke out lenses that work with the factory assemblies? I wouldnt mind the whole assembly with the black lense either.

-OlllllllO]
(o)_) (o)_)o-)_)
propped1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
Jerzjeep
2009 JK Wrangler 

VHT night shades $12 or so and its done
http://www.vhtpaint.com/niteshades.html
Unread 03-19-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
propped1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Thats what I'm talking bout! Just saved around 190 bucks after shipping cause I can do the side markers too. You think Blacked Tail lights would look goofy? Dont wanna get carried away, though.

Thanks!!
-OlllllllO]
(o)_) (o)_)o-)_)
Unread 03-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #4
Jerzjeep
2009 JK Wrangler 

I was thinking about doing the rear lights also but am not to sure about that. I saw a picture of this on the turn signals once. I will see if I can find it.
Unread 03-19-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
Jerzjeep
2009 JK Wrangler 

Read this thread and SaharaBlackNo1 has the Jeep with the spray on compared to the LED. Post #9 for picture.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/front-led-marker-turn-signal-lights-jks-612620/
Unread 03-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #6
propped1
2007 JK Wrangler 

good info! missed that thread. SaharaBlackNo1 has a pretty sweet set up going on there. Mine is Red Rock but I'm trying to smoke out the lights, do the grill black and a highrock bumper with a lightbar kind of like the one he has.

I want all accessories to be black (gas door, hinges, tail gate cover, etc.) Just doing all the cheap/easy stuff first.

Thanks for pointing that out.
-OlllllllO]
(o)_) (o)_)o-)_)
Unread 03-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
richnev
2012 JK Wrangler 

I have my jeep blacked out (to include painting the muffler with Bar B Que paint) I used the VHT nightshades and posted some on the "what have you done to your jk today" thread on post # 568

The side markers are a PITA to get out but doable lol

I tinted the rear lights too but am going to hit them up again so they will be alittle darker and am also thinking of hitting up the turn signals with one more coat

ARMY TEAM MEMBER #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ge2 View Post
I just make a BOOP BEEP sound with my mouth (really loud) as I walk away from the jeep, and point the key at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by her94yj View Post
lets put it a way a kids will relate......its like a hooker.......... SURE a 15 dollar handy from a detroit toothless 60 year old can get it done....... but NO where is it as nice as the $5000 an hour goddess from vegas or hollywood

....... dont be that fat guy on the beach in the speedo you dont want to be "that guy"
richnev is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.