Tumble Seat? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Tumble Seat?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 06-26-2006, 08:38 AM   #1
JeepViper

Tumble Seat?

Does anyone know if the 4 door version has or will have the tumble seat as an option for additional seating behind the rear seats? Would be a good option if they don't offer it. Also, I don't care for the angled back roll-bar. I wish they would square it off like the TJ. Anyone else?

Cheers,
JV

JeepViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2006, 09:15 AM   #2
scottyc
2007 JK Wrangler 

No option for a third row.

As for the roll-bar, I know you're not alone, others have complained about that, too. Personally, I like the angle -- I think the YJs look better than the TJs in this respect (though I wouldn't want anyone sitting in the back seat like that).
scottyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2006, 10:14 AM   #3
JeepViper

Yea,

That's my feeling as well. It looks OK, but I like the look of the two door version the best. The back seat passengers don't seem to be as protected.

JV
JeepViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2006, 04:56 PM   #4
SEMPER_FI_YJ

Does anyone kow if the rear seat is able to recline back like the chevy trailblazer or toyota sequoia?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.