Tuffy or Maxbilt Console JK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Tuffy or Maxbilt Console JK

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, Skids

Unread 05-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
brap

Tuffy or Maxbilt Console JK

Can someone please tell me their opinion on which full console is better?
The Tuffy or the Maxbilt?
The Tuffy looks like the arm rest comes forward a little more than the Maxbilt and it looks a little more refined in the photos online but hard to tell.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Jay

brap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

If nothing else, I think Tuffy has been around a lot longer. I've heard of them. I've never heard of Maxbilt.
waterboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

I've never heard of Maxbilt, either, but I have the Tuffy full console. It's really well made, really secure, and they stand behind their products. I've gone with Tuffy for all my security stuff (rear enclosure, hinge locks & stereo cover, too). They're expensive, but you get what you pay for

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/s...earthquake.jpg
wilywillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
md_rubi

I have a tuffy and love it but I like how the Maxx looks but never seen it in person
md_rubi is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.