Truck Lite LED different price now? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Truck Lite LED different price now?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #1
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Truck Lite LED different price now?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/97009_8000.htm

I thought these ran close to 700-800 bucks? What happened to the price change? Now I can actually think about getting them!

"Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest"
MoonyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
HappyTrails
Registered Voter w/ID

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn View Post
http://www.quadratec.com/products/97009_8000.htm

I thought these ran close to 700-800 bucks? What happened to the price change? Now I can actually think about getting them!
You are thinking about JW Speaker LED lights. A pair of those will run you about $750. Better than the TruckLite LEDs, I read.
Re-inventing the circle and straight line.
HappyTrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTrails View Post
You are thinking about JW Speaker LED lights. A pair of those will run you about $750. Better than the TruckLite LEDs, I read.
Ohh ok, for some reason I thought that they were more expensive..

Heck, anything is better than stock housings! I upgraded to silverstars and they helped a little bit, but still its pathetic

Thanks!

Unread 12-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #4
brianjw
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn

Ohh ok, for some reason I thought that they were more expensive..

Heck, anything is better than stock housings! I upgraded to silverstars and they helped a little bit, but still its pathetic

Thanks!
You might want to check them out before spending the cash still. Are you close to Hillsboro?
brianjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjw View Post
You might want to check them out before spending the cash still. Are you close to Hillsboro?
I dont know who has them, ive seen them from oncoming traffic but not from the seat. Im in west linn and my girlfriend lives in beaverton.

Unread 12-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #6
brianjw
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

I dont know who has them, ive seen them from oncoming traffic but not from the seat. Im in west linn and my girlfriend lives in beaverton.
I have them, I'm in Hillsboro. If you're up there (sometime after the 1st) and want to see them at night let me know.
Unread 12-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #7
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I have them, I'm in Hillsboro. If you're up there (sometime after the 1st) and want to see them at night let me know.
Definitely! After my rigids (both spots and floods) I need new headlights. It would be cool to see them in person.

Unread 12-29-2013, 07:52 PM   #8
brianjw
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Definitely! After my rigids (both spots and floods) I need new headlights. It would be cool to see them in person.
Pm me when you're going to be around then.
I'm not overly impressed with the truck lites. Maybe seeing them side by side with stock lights would make me feel better. Or maybe not...? Lol
Unread 12-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #9
LC_Sahara
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I've been thinking About getting them too. I was done with the stock housings and upgraded to a HID with e-codes but I was still constantly getting flashed. I'm thinking about the trucklites but with so many mixed reviews about them I'm unsure if I want to drop the cash on them.
LC_Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #10
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Pm me when you're going to be around then.
I'm not overly impressed with the truck lites. Maybe seeing them side by side with stock lights would make me feel better. Or maybe not...? Lol
Ever think of selling them? Youll have a buyer more than likely if you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Sahara View Post
I've been thinking About getting them too. I was done with the stock housings and upgraded to a HID with e-codes but I was still constantly getting flashed. I'm thinking about the trucklites but with so many mixed reviews about them I'm unsure if I want to drop the cash on them.
I too was thinking of getting some HID's but was afraid of that. Id rather have it done right.. but not 800 dollars right lol.

Unread 12-29-2013, 10:25 PM   #11
LC_Sahara
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I agree. $800 is a lot of cash to drop on headlights. I have other mods that I would prefer for that. If you happen to get them let me know how they are
LC_Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 07:03 PM   #12
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

I found some trucklite 10 diode 24 volt version of lights on craiglist, they are not the new designed ones. Are the light patterns and output the same as the new ones?

Unread 01-15-2014, 07:29 PM   #13
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I found some trucklite 10 diode 24 volt version of lights on craiglist, they are not the new designed ones. Are the light patterns and output the same as the new ones?
Completely different. The new ones are infinitely better.
Unread 01-16-2014, 08:45 AM   #14
zpayne08
2013 JK Wrangler 

Do they make foglights too? I know Speaker makes fog lights and are only like $300 a pair
zpayne08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2014, 06:49 PM   #15
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpayne08
Do they make foglights too? I know Speaker makes fog lights and are only like $300 a pair
You better look again. JW Speaker fog lights are priced individually. $600 is a lot of money for small fog lights. There are fog options out there that perform better for half the cost.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.