Trektop NX Problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Trektop NX Problem

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
saskyjeep

Trektop NX Problem

Hey guys, wondering if anyone has come across this problem before? The fabric that lies underneath the header has come out and will flap in the wind at highway speeds. Any suggestions how to fix/prevent it? I am making a 2000 mile trip back to California and need to have it taken care of! Thanks in advance!

jeep.jpg

saskyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
HighandLow
Stay Frosty...

2010 JK Wrangler 

Your top definitely should not be doing that. Took me awhile to figure out the pic but, I think you may have put the insulation tape a little too far forward. Not that that should cause it to separate there, but it may not be shutting all of the way flush, allowing wind to get under the seal. Anyway, put some gorilla tape on it and send that pic to bestop and see if they will make it good.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.