A buddy just put a set a set of TW H1 tires on his diesel TJ with one-ton's. We don't have much experience with them yet, but:
- They will flex aired down. With leaky valve stems sitting in the shop, the tires are obviously low on air, bulging the sidewalls. His Jeep is heavy, but since they are rated at 3800+ lbs., we didn't know if he'd even know they were low on air.
- Since TW's are built just like new tires, I don't worry about the the stress of low PSI on the trail or a short run before airing up. Done it many times. My 315's have about 20K on them now.
- They are heavy. A wheel/tire assembly is pushing 150 lbs.
- He's using Dynabeads and they seem to be fine.
- They're narrower than most 37's, just like my 315's are narrower than most 315's (35's). I wish I had better pics, but I don't at the moment. Here's the TJ on 37's: