Treadwright Tires - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Treadwright Tires

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Shocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 04-28-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
lonewolf210
2008 JK Wrangler 

Treadwright Tires

I know that there have been several threads on this company already but I just wanted to give a shout out to these guys. There customer service is absolutely amazing.

I decided to order their tires after a lot of research and called to order yesterday. I wanted to order 5 285/75/r16 guard dogs for my trip in two weeks. When I called to order they told me the tires were on back order for 4-6 weeks .

I mentioned that I had a trip in two weeks and they told me if I was willing to except unmatched pairs that I might be able to get them faster. I told them I was willing to consider it.

Well they called today and told me they had set they can ship tomorrow. Not only are the shipping a set tomorrow but they managed to find me a matched set!

These guys are awesome and deserve major props

Unread 04-28-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Glad it worked out for you. Words out.
Unread 04-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
schoony
2007 JK Wrangler 

when i got mine they were a little difficult to balance, so be patient (hopefully it wont be a problem)

But other than that, I love my treadwrights and they work awesome!
schoony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #4
fourplyn
2007 JK Wrangler 

I ran these tires for a while on my jeep when I first got it...I never had a problem with them...I pulled a full trailer from Denver to Seattle...they even got great traction in the snow.
fourplyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Question here:
I've known Treadwrights in the past that were re-tread tires.
Are all Treadswrights re-treads still, or do they manufacture new ones?
Again, I'm asking because I don't know.....and people can get overly defensive when somebody suggests they have "re-treads" (another can of worms).

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/s...earthquake.jpg
wilywillie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
JK4Three
2009 JK Wrangler 

I just spent 10 min on their site. I'd never heard of them before. They are all re-treads and they are proud to say so (even their site is green). I like their tread design as much as my bfg mt's and since I don't air down much, shouldn't be much risk. Bookmarked 'em for when I need tires (in about a year).
JK4Three is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2011, 12:53 AM   #7
lonewolf210
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywillie View Post
Question here:
I've known Treadwrights in the past that were re-tread tires.
Are all Treadswrights re-treads still, or do they manufacture new ones?
Again, I'm asking because I don't know.....and people can get overly defensive when somebody suggests they have "re-treads" (another can of worms).
Yes they are all retreads. They seem to be a great tire though and several off roading magazines have reviewed them with nothing but good things to say about them.

They also have a 2 year/24000 mile warranty and usually if you have a problem they send you a whole new set. It doesn't cover if you air down the tire although I have never heard of any problems with doing it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.