Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Transmission related issue

782 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  1222 
#1 ·
So this problem started today thatis really bugging me, im just trying to get an idea of what it is i have an appt. thursday at local jeep dealership..... When i engage and disengage clutch pedal it feels really "rough" almost, and there is a high pitched noise coming from the tranmission when i am driving, when i stop the noise goes away but when drive it makes it.... Just sort of happened no warning and i dont beat on it or drive hard at all. Car only has 17,000 miles on it...any idea?

#3 ·
so its nothing to extreme you would think? its weird because it doesnt seem to do it ALL the time, it kinda comes and goes but some days its worse then others (even throughout the day like for example today, i drove it this morning early and it didnt make the noise, but then when i drove it a bit later it started making it again...its really annoying haha

thanks for the reply though mang

#7 ·
Ok, fine. Now go washout your mouth with laundry detergent and apologize to you Jeep. :drool:

P.S. big deal, you have a car. Most all of us do. No need for hate mail. I'm just kidding. :cheers:

Regarding your dealer appt. I had problems with engine noises that everyone could hear except for the dealer. They were clearly trying to get me to go away. Long story short, I didn't go away and within a week I had a new replacement engine for my then new (car/minivan) Pontiac Montana. There are ways to get the impossible done. Good luck. :cheers2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.