toxic smell using heat when humid or rainy
Newbie here. I have already searched previous threads and haven't come up with an answer yet (or I missed one) so I am hoping someone can help. I am a new owner of a 2013 Sahara (and LOVE it). However, when it is humid or raining if I turn on the heat I get a toxic chemical smell that is awful. I cannot understand what rain/humidity would be affecting. It doesn't smell like antifreeze as mentioned in some other posts or burning, just noxious chemical. So, no heat during rain and I am freezing! Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for your help!