#1 · (Edited)
RC 4" control arm lift:859.95
RC 87349: 129.95
Pro comp susp boot: 20.85
35x12.50 KM2 (5): 1394.95
17x9 XD spys (5): 989.75
wheel lock nuts(5):19.95
AEV Procal:149.99

I also put on the Rough country armor for my front and rear pumpkin and the "tow package" on the rear.

:2thumbsup: Nowhere near done but its a start.

From the side

A closer look, only lower control arms are on

Still needs to go on

Also needs to go on

35" BFG KM2's

17" XD spys

My AEV Procal and Jack thingy came in today too! This thing is really small!

:cheers:

See less See more
#62 ·
Looks good :thumbsup:
Now you need to get it dirty to match the bumper :laugh:
I have contemplated doing this on my Rescue Green JK!
I might get a take-off grill from ebay so I can go back if I want.:dunno:
Let us know how the texture is with cleaning, others have advised that it's hard to clean.
I like how it goes with your other mods, hinges and such. :wave:

#64 ·
A link to what? The wheels are XD series SPY's... And I put a clear coat over it just like I did the Jeep sign on the back and the sign cleans right up but I will let ya'll know about the grill since its plastic. Thanks for the compliments guys. Now I just gotta paint the hood hinges... Im thinkin about choppin the bumper and painting it along with the fenders. They may be getting chopped too. Or Im going to get some Poison Spyder flat fenders.

#72 ·
I think it looks gay, I would have went with purple or something myself :rofl: How much power have you gained with them stickers man? I'm thinking about adding some..

Ok enough giving you **** lol. It looks really good man, I like it. :thumbsup:

#74 ·
RC 4" control arm lift:859.95
RC 87349: 129.95
Pro comp susp boot: 20.85
35x12.50 KM2 (5): 1394.95
17x9 XD spys (5): 989.75
wheel lock nuts(5):19.95
AEV Procal:149.99

I also put on the Rough country armor for my front and rear pumpkin and the "tow package" on the rear.
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the exact lift and tires I am going to do on my Rubicon. How long did it take to install just the lift? How does it ride now after it's settled in a bit? Any other issues with it?

#75 ·
Only issue I have had with it was the front track bar bracket.... It popped in and out after about one thousand miles and I would have to tighten it every now and then... I welded it about 2 weeks ago and have not had that problem again... If I could go back and do it again, I would have welded it from the start. Other then that, no problems at all and she rides like a dream.... er... Jeep. lol. Its pretty smooth for what you would expect out of a lifted Jeep and only squeaks when Im rock crawlin. I will suggest to not get the dual stabilizers though. Truly, all you need is one... I did all my work myself and I have had no death wobble issues... The stock stabil is fine but the aftermarket one looks cooler, lol.

#76 ·
Oh and it prolly took 4-6 hours all together for me to install this lift with one person helping. I did over the course of 2 weeks not all at the same time... That being said, I have never done anything anywhere close to that big before so if you know what your doing and have the right tools it will probably be quicker... If you have any questions RC is great about answering them for you while your workin too... I called them a few times.

#89 ·
So are your fenders on or what? lol

Your jeep is Bad@$$ Jon. I'm basically Jealous. lmao When are we wheeling again? Good Times. I wish i didn't have to work on the next day and dip out so early! lol

Check out my build thread, it's in my sig. I got bigger tires. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.