TOB and Clutch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > TOB and Clutch

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

TOB and Clutch

I need to replace my TOB, does anyone know a good company to go with, I was looking into centerforce and they don't seem to make one yet. Since im doing this, I will also replace my clutch and such, looking on centerforces website they don't list a clutch for 12's however on summits website they list one, the link is below. So...I need to know a good company for the new TOB and if this clutch will actually work. I prefer something that I can get at summit or 4wd since they are right up the road and I can pick it up

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ct...model/wrangler

toxicwaste29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

There was a good thread on this a few months back comparing the OEM and aftermarket TOB. Try a search for the thread, it was good and showed the difference.

edit: here is thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/w...-will-1503834/
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
RockyClymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
motoguy1251
2012 JK Wrangler 

My TOB sounds like hell too. Going to see if a dealer will warranty it after a lift was put on. Put like 30k miles on it with it sounding bad. Cant wait for total failure!
motoguy1251 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.