tire pressure for BFG KM2s 35's 2D - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > tire pressure for BFG KM2s 35's 2D

Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 08-24-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
BiGEN
2007 JK Wrangler 

tire pressure for BFG KM2s 35's 2D

so what has everyone with the 35 KM2's on the 2drs been running.. im prob running to low.. i keep it at 32... and 25 for offroading...

VAJeepTrailDogs
[/color]
BiGEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
LHS-Cowboy
DETN8R

2008 JK Wrangler 

I've got a 4-dr, but I run 30 psi empty on the road and 15 psi on the trail.

Installed:
R.E. Modified 3.5 Super Flex Kit to 4+/Ft. & Rr. U-joint driveshafts/Full Traction Rear Adj. Trackbar/Custom Ft. Heim Joint Adj. Trackbar/Rancho 9000XL shocks/Yukon 4.88 Gears & Superior Rear Axle Shafts/37" Pitt Bull Rockers on Custom Allied Beadlocks/Poly Perf. Rock Sliders/Shrockworks Mid Ft. & Rear Bumper/Custom Trans. Crossmember and Skid/Custom High Steer with PSC Hydro Assist/Plumbed Warn PowerPlant HP/Cobra 75 WS XT C.B./Bully Dog Programmer/Custom Exhaust/Dual Optimas/48" X-treme Hi-Lift Jack on Custom Rear Swing Away Carrier/...

____oooo
[ l_,[____],
l---L -[
OlllllllO]
( )_) ( )_)--)_)
LHS-Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2008, 05:53 AM   #3
N2rock
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHS-Cowboy View Post
I've got a 4-dr, but I run 30 psi empty on the road and 15 psi on the trail.
Exactly the same for me- 4dr running 30 on road, 15 on the trails. When I first bought them the shop had them at 37psi, and it road rough as hell. At 30psi they are soft enough to absorb alot of the road bumps.

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
BRICKTOP2
Unhingd PigFeedng Gangstr

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGEN View Post
so what has everyone with the 35 KM2's on the 2drs been running.. im prob running to low.. i keep it at 32... and 25 for offroading...
32 is fine on the road (I also run 30) but 25 offroad really isn't doing you much good. Somewhere in the 10-15 range would be a lot more effective.

JK Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/3...-build-545214/
TJ Tub Trailerhttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f104/...tj-tub-568873/
BRICKTOP2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2008, 11:06 AM   #5
jmelgin
2008 JK Wrangler 

I've been running at 35 psi but plan to "experiment" with lower pressure.

[B]'08 WK Grand Cherokee Overland CRD[/B] - Steel Blue

[B]'05 KJ Liberty[/B] - Black
jmelgin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
BiGEN
2007 JK Wrangler 

i dont know if 10 - 15 would be ok on the stock rubi rim... i might try 20 next time.

VAJeepTrailDogs
[/color]
BiGEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #7
chuck45
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGEN View Post
I have a 4dr and run 28 on the highway and 15 off road (when I air down - oft times I don't depending on the terrain).
08 JK Unlimited Rubi, Auto, 5.13 gears, RE 3.5" SF lift w Bilstin shocks, BFG 35" KM2's, AEV Pintlers, Alloy USA CM front axles w CTM Ujoints, Superior CM rear axles, JE Reel 1350 driveshafts, RockHard Front Bumper w Warn PP w 3/8 syn rope, RockHard rear bumper and tire carrier, RockHard rocker guards and skid plates, ARB diff covers, ORE C gussets and LCA skids, Tuffy Drawer, Cobra 75, Cibie headlights, Hella 4000 Rally lights, 60" HiLift, PullPal winch anchor, Engle 45 Fridge.
chuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.